PL charge City for alleged breaches of financial rules

I read somewhere that the Etihad deal was only worth 40 million a year or I did I dream that. :)
It was 40m per year when it was first in place. Has been increased since then.
The academy stadium has also been included in the sponsorship so on top of inflation and our increased success, it still hasn't increased by an amount that could possibly be seen as dodgy.

From 15 mins if you missed

Jordan didn’t let you make your main point, he took you off on a tangent with what looked like deliberate obfuscation. it seems your point was that Chelsea are basically blasting FFP out of the water in the hope they can get away with a slap of the wrist and maybe take advantage of the fact that City and Everton are taking up a lot of their time and effort, and they don’t want another full on battle with a friendly club when the main focus is the enemy that resides in Manchester.

All about Jordan.
Amazing that folk think he is some sort of financial wizard.
Lost millions as an owner and every day he is trying to tell clubs where they are going wrong.
That clueless Rangers **** beside him a perfect foil for him.
Jim Shite gets a semi finding sensational headlines which triggers Gary Gammun to ring in whilst in his white van rounds.

FFP is unfortunately what happens when a financial policy is designed and implemented by people who know nothing about finances or fairness but who have a rather different agenda.
They failed by trying to appease a number of clubs, they ended up trying to find a way to stop us while still allowing the red tops to continue as normal.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.