PL charge City for alleged breaches of financial rules

It isn't tough shit. He'll walk into another job, with a nice big pay off. He certainly won't be signing on, anytime soon.

If anybody looks seriously at his role and what has happened under his watch, they will realise that he is spineless and a pure lackie.

He may well get well paid , because the type of people who will employ him are looking for an arselicker and maleable individual who has few genuine pricinciples.

As I said before - fuck him the spineless twat.

If anybody looks seriously at his role and what has happened under his watch, they will realise that he is spineless and a pure lackie.

He may well get well paid , because the type of people who will employ him are looking for an arselicker and maleable individual who has few genuine pricinciples.

As I said before - fuck him the spineless twat.
Exactly.

All about Jordan.
Amazing that folk think he is some sort of financial wizard.
Lost millions as an owner and every day he is trying to tell clubs where they are going wrong.
That clueless Rangers **** beside him a perfect foil for him.

When Eddie Hearn schooled him the other day his main dig was that he’s a “Disc Jockey” & it had the intended effect, fortunately White saved him by jumping in.

“It was very funny, you had a start up, did well, ran it in the ground & now you’re a Dick Jockey…..”

From 15 mins if you missed

Interesting. Just out of interest, what do you think are the chances of a CL ban for Chelsea the next time they qualify?

Let's face it, they have already been found guilty of submitting incorrect accounts and fined, and they have already forced a change to the rules for amortising the values of transfers as a way of getting around cost controls, and soon they will have to be assessed on the punishment for deliberately breaching FFP in the hope they only get a fine.

If I was UEFA, I wouldn't be impressed. And if they do ban Chelsea for even a year, I would imagine Chelsea are fucked.

Interesting. Just out of interest, what do you think are the chances of a CL ban for Chelsea the next time they qualify?

Let's face it, they have already been found guilty of submitting incorrect accounts and fined, and they have already forced a change to the rules for amortising the values of transfers as a way of getting around cost controls, and soon they will have to be assessed on the punishment for deliberately breaching FFP in the hope they only get a fine.

If I was UEFA, I wouldn't be impressed. And if they do ban Chelsea for even a year, I would imagine Chelsea are fucked.
Seem to get a free pass compared to ourselves and Newcastle. Not sure if it's because they are considered old money / part of the gang, or football / the media think they owe the owner a favour for rescuing them from russian ownership?

Unlikely to be banned. They settled the existing issue. So any FFP charge now will be a cash settlement in due course.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.