PL charge City for alleged breaches of financial rules

Serious question here then. How would you feel about the situation if City are indeed found guilty of the bulk of these charges (there 100 of them, so I'm going to assume some of these will stick) and City are handed an unprecedented punishment, say a massive points deduction? Will your anger and ire be directed at your owners, or at the PL?
Get lost with your serious questions. You’re not in the least interested in our club so why are you on here.

For the record - our owners have been magnificent. The PL on the other hand is full of corrupt officials belonging to the other jealous clubs in the PL who we are depriving of their “entitlements”

I don't know why you think I'm posting here with a smirk. I've always posted here in good faith and it's just a genuine question, which most people have answered honestly.

I have always been honest about Chelsea. If my club was judged to have broken rules I'd be upset my owners for dragging my club's name through the mud. There's no chance I'd be defending Boehly if the PL in the months or years to come brought charges against Chelsea.

That said, my relationship with Boehly and this ownership is wildly different from yours and your ownership. There's no attachment there for me. I'm judging them just as everyone else is judging them.
Tbf you'd know as you committed 150 rules breaches leading to a transfer ban ;)

I’m very late to hear the news due to being a work all day and no mobile signal.

Could one of our more sensible posters please give me a nutshell version including whether we’re actually in bother or is it just handbags?

Don't think so Newcastle will be much more conscious to dot the I's and cross those T's. The only ones sweating right now will be Chelsea.

At least they've seen how not to do things. Rather than get Saudi investors, go speak to your friends in America, China or anywhere else in the world and even though you've still got a relationship there, no one will question the investment or value of those sponsorships.

The morons you see on social media who think we must have inflated our revenues because we only get 40,000 at the ground and yet claim to be bigger than the rags and Real Madrid.

If the club loses , we will be looking for new ownership

RayRansonbig1.jpg
Shivers

I don't believe for one minute that we paid off Mancini's severance fee and didn't include it in the accounts - that would be arguably more amateurish and stupid than anything Swales ever did. I thought the Mancini stuff was to do with whether he'd taken up another post and was being paid for that as well as for managing City?

As for inflation of investments - hasn't this already been dealt with by UEFA/CAS and ultimately no evidence of wrongdoing was found?
Wasn't he supposedly paid by AD for a consulting gig before he rocked up here? Even if that was to do with City there's absolutely no way of them proving it. Can you imagine the laughter in AD when the little old PL request a quick look at their books?

I'd be angry with the club. If we've broken rules then we rightly should be punished.

Can't blame the PL for enforcing their rules, we knew them and should have abided by them. It depends what we're found guilty of and whether the punishment is justified. The PL have thrown everything they can at us, hoping the severe ones stick and if not, getting us with some minor breach here and there. If the punishment is severe despite just minor breaches then I'd be pissed off with the PL.

We know this has come from certain clubs pressurising the PL. They've had to act. But we expect the club to be run appropriately.

That's how I would feel if I was a City fan, but I can understand if people feel persecuted by authorities when you're constantly under the microscope. I see people say, 'oh have you seen bluemoon, totally delusional people over there, proper tinfoil hat stuff' but having spent years posting here and seen it from your perspectives, I kind of get why your immediate reaction is distrust of the PL and their investigation.

I’m very late to hear the news due to being a work all day and no mobile signal.

Could one of our more sensible posters please give me a nutshell version including whether we’re actually in bother or is it just handbags?
Until you said sensible I was in..............

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.