PL charge City for alleged breaches of financial rules

Hope I’m wrong but Rosen’s appointment screams stitch up. He’s in a unique position to influence his other panel members, ensure the facts are presented in a manner which achieves the “right” result and make the decision essentially unappealable to the courts. City’s lawyers will be rightly concerned. As I say, hope I’m wrong.
Read somewhere that we can appeal to the eventual pl decison to 2 independent bodies. Hopefully there will be minor irregularities such as being late to submit documents etc as the longer this drags on it will really affect our player pull in following windows even if we don't get a transfer ban.

You're absolutely right. I will excuse myself from this thread. Obviously didn't mean to tread on any toes but I can see from the (rather rude) responses from a couple of posters that it is an emotional time and my presence here isn't helpful. Adios all. I hope the outcome of this situation is a favourable one to City.
haha lol. say you got your feelings hurt and a nerve touched and your fee fees hurt. don't need act a innocent man. now off you go little child, the elders are having a serious discussion.

'fashionable brands' what are you talking about, your revenues are higher than Real Madrid and Man United, your as 'fashionable as they come. Your a mainstream club with global revenues higher than all other clubs

Although I think that's might be the problem. Your revenues are higher than Man Uniteds and Real Madrid..............why.
Maybe something to do with winning the most profitable league in Europe 4 out if the last 5
Maybe getting to the latter stages of the champions league consistently IE finals and semi finals
Maybe something to do with winning domestic cups as well.
Maybe something to do with companies wanting to be associated with us because we are winners.
Maybe you should fuck off and stick to chatting shit on the Areshole website..

You're absolutely right. I will excuse myself from this thread. Obviously didn't mean to tread on any toes but I can see from the (rather rude) responses from a couple of posters that it is an emotional time and my presence here isn't helpful. Adios all. I hope the outcome of this situation is a favourable one to City.

Give it a few days and things will be calmer. Probably. And, oh yes,

fuck Chelsea.

There are two clubs that should be sweating, however they're probably feeling complacent right now as they're the two main driving forces behind this shite... I just hope the club have been quitely gathering the dirt on them to keep for an occasion like this.
Newcastle (in fact the whole PL cadre of clubs) are the richest in Europe. I think the geordies are 20th. The cash cow of premier league cash has helped them establish themselves, and the investment is there to super charge

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.