PL charge City for alleged breaches of financial rules

Mate I’m a Bradford City fan with a soft spot for you lot ........ should I stay out of it ???? Sorry but this doesn’t just affect you lot it affects the whole game ......... these charges go back 15 years that means they have it in for your owners for that amount of time ........... I simply don’t care if you’ve bent the rules etc etc if you have the money then so be it ......... but in the years since 2008 how many clubs have gone bust while the top authorities in this country have sat back and done Fook all to prevent it happening .......... maybe if they put more effort into protecting clubs that are being run badly ( Macclesfield, Bury and Oldham and that’s off the top of my head ) then maybe these clubs would still be in the league ..........put it this way had the Sheik took over the rags in 2008 then this shit wouldn’t be happening but it’s happening because your club has done something that they hate and that’s kicking them off the top table

I'd wondered how it looked from down the leagues.

As you say the PL, spend their time bullying the lower divisions by threatening to take away the money which is already below the promised amounts, kill off the academies outside the PL and allow themselves to nick the best kids.
As you say, saving some of the collapsed would cost relative peanuts. Meanwhile, takeovers have rescued some of the biggest (e.g. Chelsea more obviously due to international politics, Liverpool when Hicks/GIlette gave up).

Simply the PL don't care much about the lower divisions bar lip service to keep the media something nice to print. Was it the ridiculous MU/Liverpool plan that wanted to create PL2, and block any relegation? Awful behaviour.

I'm genuinely not worried. Call it ignorance or blind faith but I believe we actually have competent people in charge...

However, the Premier League's job is done. Now these charges are out there, whether we win out in the end or not is irrelevant, people will have made up their minds.

That's why it's happened, I've no doubt

Section 2

2. In respect of:
(a) each of Seasons 2009/10 to 2012/13 inclusive, the Premier League Rules applicable in those Seasons requiring a member club to include full details of manager remuneration in its relevant contracts with its manager, namely:
(1) for Seasons 2009/10 to 2011/12 inclusive, Premier League Rules Q.7 and Q.8; and
(2) for Season 2012/13, Premier League Rules P.7 and P.8; and
(b) each of Seasons 2010/11 to 2015/16 inclusive, the Premier League Rules applicable in those Seasons requiring a member club to include full details of player remuneration in its relevant contracts with its players, namely:
(1) for Seasons 2010/11 and 2011/12, Premier League Rules K.12 and K.20;
(2) for Season 2012/13, Premier League Rules T.12 and T.20;
(3) for Seasons 2013/14 and 2014/15, Premier League Rules T.12 and T.19; and
(4) for Season 2015/16, Premier League Rules T.13 and T.20.

The second set of alleged breaches also refers to requirements for a club to include full details of player remuneration within the relevant contracts, for the seasons 2010-11 to 2015-16.

Further alleged breaches relate to rules requiring full details of manager remuneration between the 2009-10 and 2012-13 seasons, when Roberto Mancini was in charge.

Rules Q.7 and Q.8 (and then Rules P.7 and P.8) refer to clubs’ contracts with their managers. Specifically, that the terms of the contract are clearly written out and registered with the Premier League.

Rule T.12 states that the full details of players’ salaries and bonuses are set out in their contracts. Rules T.12 and T.20 are the same as Rules K.12 and K.20, respectively.

The term "going on a fishing trip" is what you are talking about. Auditors do it if you provide them with more information than you have to.

We are under no obligation to pony up everything the PL asks for. Its for them to show proof that we have done something wrong not the other way around.

Yep. Treat people auditing you like mushrooms .....

Keep them in the dark and feed them shit.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.