PL charge City for alleged breaches of financial rules

Section 3

3. In respect of each of Seasons 2013/14 to 2017/18 inclusive, the Premier League Rules applicable in those Seasons requiring a member club to comply with UEFA’s regulations, including UEFA’s Club Licensing and Financial Fair Play Regulations, namely:
(a) for Season 2013/14, Premier League Rule B.14.6; and
(b) for Seasons 2014/15 to 2017/18 inclusive, Premier League Rule B.15.6.

The third section of the statement deals with alleged breaches of Premier League rules requiring clubs to comply with UEFA financial fair play (FFP) regulations, which were in place between 2013-14 to 2017-18.

For someone who is a bit thick (me) does anyone know what we have actually been charged with?
I am a bit concerned because in september 1978 just oustside the kippax stand I found 50p on the floor which I just put in my pocket & didnt tell anyone, do you think I might be in trouble from the FA?

We just need an outcome and to be over and done with it all. One way or another. Our fans so not deserve this, none of this is because of us, we have always supported the club no matter what, and we'll continue to do so. Soriano and others need to come out and give us answers. We deserve clarity

PL investigation includes
* failing to control their final position in the league
* inventing a player subsequently named Glauber Berti and using wages to pay others
* failing to adhere to minimum pie fillings to crust ratio
* illegal postage and packing rates at online shop.
* failing to disclose away attendance at York
* falsifying home attendances by up to 45k per game
You forgot running out of chips

Section 4

4. In respect of each of the Seasons 2015/16 to 2017/18 inclusive, the Premier League Rules applicable in those Seasons on Profitability and Sustainability, namely:
(a) for Season 2015/16, Premier League Rules E.52 to E.60; and
(b) for Seasons 2016/17 and 2017/18, Premier League Rules E.53 to E.60.

The fourth set of alleged breaches relates to the Premier League’s profitability and sustainability rules from seasons 2015-16 to 2017-18.

These are similar to UEFA’s FFP rules, albeit more lenient, and make clear exactly how clubs are permitted to spend their income.

The Premier League has charged Manchester City with breaching these rules in 2015-16, 2016-17 and 2017-18.

We just need an outcome and to be over and done with it all. One way or another. Our fans so not deserve this, none of this is because of us, we have always supported the club no matter what, and we'll continue to do so. Soriano and others need to come out and give us answers. We deserve clarity
They have were innocent and the charges will be contested vigorously

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.