PL charge City for alleged breaches of financial rules

Am I missing something here? Can someone point me in the direction of where the Abu Dhabi Govt has contacted the British Govt over this. I thought the British Embassy in Abu Dhabi had conversations with the British Govt in London.....and that's an entirely different thing. In fact I'd be surprised if those conversations hadn't taken place. It's a complete non-story (again)......unless, as I say, I'm missing something. In which case I stand corrected.
Ignore him he’s a dipper on a wind up

The last one sums up your typical embittered glory hunting rag no point watching anymore "turn it off" LOL.
Oldschoolwanc or whatever the fuck he’s called is one of the biggest lemon-sucking cunts on that forum. He once started a thread about Pep’s support for Rainbow Laces and because our majority owner is from the UAE he tried to claim that Pep is a hypocrite, going on some mad rant and proclaiming “I’m not going to stand for this”. Like any fucker outside his one man fake moralistic bubble gives a shit about what he posted.

I hope we keep winning league titles, grind his face into the dust, and completely end his will to live the fucking bitter clueless prick!

were city so fuck em all, weve got Lord pannic lets hang the DJ in mary Ds car park and have a pissed up paddy doing the after dinner speach and if that fails pull the investments in the UK yes 10 billion pounds worth and the greedy fuckers wont see a penny in back handers,nothing to see here lets move on

The government are not getting involved, they may have conversations amongst themselves but they will not tell the PL how to run the investigation.

Not in so many words, but don't you think they "put pressure" on the PL to allow the Saudi ownership of Newcastle? I'm pretty sure they will apply some "pressure" on the PL here.

Not in so many words, but don't you think they "put pressure" on the PL to allow the Saudi ownership of Newcastle? I'm pretty sure they will apply some "pressure" on the PL here.

The same UK government that are so stupid that they’re making a big song and dance about scrapping laws and policies that never existed in the first place..

The same UK government that are so stupid that they’re making a big song and dance about scrapping laws and policies that never existed in the first place..
That’s not stupidity (on this occasion) it’s good old fashioned dishonesty.

The government are not getting involved, they may have conversations amongst themselves but they will not tell the PL how to run the investigation.

There is a good chance they will. They can probable indicate that if they pursue it they need to be 100% sure and run any punishment through with them first. They could understand what the PL would settle for etc,

I have always thought the KC running it will be under all sorts of pressure with what they are claiming has been done by who, also the evidence and testimony (by who as well) he would need to effectively call a liar.

Take a lot to do that and I don’t subscribe to it benefits Arsenal so he will do it.

We have a strong hand here, so we’d be foolish not to play it.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.