PL charge City for alleged breaches of financial rules

There is a good chance they will. They can probable indicate that if they pursue it they need to be 100% sure and run any punishment through with them first. They could understand what the PL would settle for etc,

I have always thought the KC running it will be under all sorts of pressure with what they are claiming has been done by who, also the evidence and testimony (by who as well) he would need to effectively call a liar.

Take a lot to do that and I don’t subscribe to it benefits Arsenal so he will do it.

We have a strong hand here, so we’d be foolish not to play it.
Not a chance.

No, why would you think they intervened with Newcastle?
We obviously don't know for sure anything was discussed, but if it was, I would think it would be around, ' what is the legal basis of us being allowed to buy absolutely anything in the country, apart from a football club'.
I would imagine it didn't get that far as maybe the barcodes said to the PL, give us a legal justification we can't sell to these people (or more importantly) what part of the fit and proper test do they fail? Which opens all sorts of morality questions.

We obviously don't know for sure anything was discussed, but if it was, I would think it would be around, ' what is the legal basis of us being allowed to buy absolutely anything in the country, apart from a football club'.
I would imagine it didn't get that far as maybe the barcodes said to the PL, give us a legal justification we can't sell to these people (or more importantly) what part of the fit and proper test do they fail? Which opens all sorts of morality questions.
Ahh, I read @halfcenturyup s post as meaning we intervened on their behalf. My fault for posting before I've finished my morning coffee.

I expect that a Mr Grey will be despatched from the ministry of something, and he will pop around to the Prem HQ for a cup of Earl Grey with the head of the prem . I imagine photos will be placed on the table of some nature, and a one-sided conversation will take place , may even include words like, we don't want any bad feeling with prominent investors in the UK, there's a good chap .An agreement will be reached, the cup of Earl Grey will remain untouched, Mr Grey will walk away as if he was never there, and a Prem statement will be released saying that after further deliberation, no action will be taken against Manchester City FC and that the head of the prem will be standing down for health reasons . Somewhere in Herefordshire the head of "make it look like a suicide" closes the file .

I expect that a Mr Grey will be despatched from the ministry of something, and he will pop around to the Prem HQ for a cup of Earl Grey with the head of the prem . I imagine photos will be placed on the table of some nature, and a one-sided conversation will take place , may even include words like, we don't want any bad feeling with prominent investors in the UK, there's a good chap .An agreement will be reached, the cup of Earl Grey will remain untouched, Mr Grey will walk away as if he was never there, and a Prem statement will be released saying that after further deliberation, no action will be taken against Manchester City FC and that the head of the prem will be standing down for health reasons . Somewhere in Herefordshire the head of "make it look like a suicide" closes the file .

Like the Herefordshire bit lol

There’s a film “A United Kingdom” where Jack Davenport plays the part of the civil servant advising what will occur.

I wish I could find a clip…

If this investigation is provoking a deterioration in the relationship between the UAE and the UK then I would very much assume that political discussions would definitely already have taken place at some level..

Loved that!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.