PL charge City for alleged breaches of financial rules

Imagine if the information they had that would "risk the UK’s relationship with the United Arab Emirates (UAE)" is a chat between agency staff who are dippers/rags hoping for us to be found guilty.

More than likely it will be reports and personal speculations on what the likely impact it will have on UAE's investment into the UK.
Water cooler chat

When its leverage being applied by one's accusers all bets are off as far as I'm concerned...when need be one needs to fight fire with fire...If someone show's up to what's supposed to be a fair fight but brings their dog along, if I have a bigger, nastier dog then you can be damn sure I'm going bring my pup into the fray, simple as...
Take the dog out straight away. Carcass will come handy as a weapon.

Can't stop laughing at the spectacular own goal from the Premier League, the longer it drags on the more they look complete and utter fools.
The red mardarse cunts are running out of options to chop us down.

The bile and piss boiling on social media about the possibility of us getting off is an absolute joy to read, some of the comments/posts/tweets must be written by 12 year old, proper childish immature reactions that make no sense whatsoever.

More I say more.
The Red Mardarse Cunts would be a top band name.

Mancini didn’t leave the club under good circumstances and they were actively lining up his replacement before a cup final. When these charges came out thought maybe he would have an axe to grind with the club, nothing has materialised. All he has to do is show his wage slips and it puts anything untoward to bed.

Let’s be honest that bit of the charges is laughably ridiculous.

Even if we had paid Mancini off the books to the tune of 1.7m or whatever, so fucking what?

It’s an extremely long stretch to make a causal relationship between that and us subsequently becoming what we have.

Even if we had paid Mancini off the books to the tune of 1.7m or whatever, so fucking what?

It’s an extremely long stretch to make a causal relationship between that and us subsequently becoming what we have.

We were making £150 million pound losses at the time as well. Mancini’s wages were a drop in the ocean to comply with break evens, it’s desperate stuff from the premier league and shows how this is an amateurish hatchet job on the club.

This is the annoying part. Cheating is bribing refs, officials, other teams players, anybody that could directly affect results on the field. Failing some ever changing rules that were designed to stop us and were nothing to do with fair play isn't.

The longer it goes on, the more other clubs and their client media can perpetrate the myth that our sucess is tainted.
Any Dipper success in europe since Heysel should be tainted , they should NEVER have been allowed to play european football again. The Dippers murdered people , we misplaced a few million quid , which is the bigger crime

Any Dipper success in europe since Heysel should be tainted , they should NEVER have been allowed to play european football again.
It should be, but that that has been well and truly buried like the treatment of rag players after Munich.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.