PL charge City for alleged breaches of financial rules

Clear cut. Moshiri is just fronting it.
it doesnt really matter who owns everton as they arent considered a threat, if they ever became one you better believe it would matter, same as newcastle at the moment they are just a nice story and the 'established clubs' hope they will go back in their box after a nice little jaunt to the champions league, if they start becoming consistent contenders at the expense of the dippers, rags, liverpool etc then that PIF ownership will be very heavily scrutinised.

Its a witch hunt at the hands of the red shirts and everyone knows it, its a last desperate grab to wrestle back power from the upstarts but they are so entrenched in the istree of their clubs and so myopic about things they cant even see that it is doomed to fail.

it doesnt really matter who owns everton as they arent considered a threat, if they ever became one you better believe it would matter, same as newcastle at the moment they are just a nice story and the 'established clubs' hope they will go back in their box after a nice little jaunt to the champions league, if they start becoming consistent contenders at the expense of the dippers, rags, liverpool etc then that PIF ownership will be very heavily scrutinised.

Its a witch hunt at the hands of the red shirts and everyone knows it, its a last desperate grab to wrestle back power from the upstarts but they are so entrenched in the istree of their clubs and so myopic about things they cant even see that it is doomed to fail.
This and only this. The PL as a whole don't care, but certain PL member clubs do care and insisted on an investigation. They don't know if there is anything worth investigating but they want action, whether it is warranted or not.

A lot of questions should be asked of anyone's mindset who is willing to pay Raheem Sterling 350k a week for playing football
To be fair, according to Sportrac, we paid him £300k/wk when he was here, and he increased to £325k/wk when he moved to Chelsea!

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230927-083253_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20230927-083253_Chrome.jpg
    279.2 KB · Views: 95
  • Screenshot_20230927-083146_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20230927-083146_Chrome.jpg
    260.6 KB · Views: 92
Slightly off topic lol

Where I live a struck off solicitor who stole from his clients is in charge of a company trying to reopen manston airport. The government report says is a no go'er. But the two local MP'S supporter him. The government have ignored the independent reviews and give permission to reopen the airport port. First he has to raise 500million quid. Who in the right mind would invest in a company run by struck off solicitor for nicking clients moneys and an our MP who is a director of an aircraft haulage company !.

I guess my point is how these people can get others to believe in them ! I wouldnt trust them with 50p.
A few grants, build up a few accounts on credit with big multi nationals, then bugger off when it is cancelled. Everyone's a winner. Its been going on for many years

Dunno about you, but i absolutely relish that thought. i regularly "admit" that we are just cheating our way to titles....i find it pisses them off more than trying to refute everything.

Wallow in their misery i say
We certainly admit to having a world class invester whe admits he chose a world class business team then admits to having employed a world class manager who selected his world class team.
Our owner also admits to leaving profits within the Group relying only on its growth capability not bleeding it dry.
We as fans admit to supporting our team through decades of mismanagement and our history allows us to understand that fans who have only known trophies in their recent history must find it hard when their traditional joke of a neighbour usurps their spoils.

Slightly off topic lol

Where I live a struck off solicitor who stole from his clients is in charge of a company trying to reopen manston airport. The government report says is a no go'er. But the two local MP'S supporter him. The government have ignored the independent reviews and give permission to reopen the airport port. First he has to raise 500million quid. Who in the right mind would invest in a company run by struck off solicitor for nicking clients moneys and an our MP who is a director of an aircraft haulage company !.

I guess my point is how these people can get others to believe in them ! I wouldnt trust them with 50p.

I live in Minster so that's going to be noisy .... thanets a shit hole now anyway

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.