PL charge City for alleged breaches of financial rules

Not sure if this has been posted but some quotes from Kieran Maguire. Sounds like he’s been talking to people close to the club and that they’re relaxed about the whole thing. That’s not anything new of course but it’s interesting to see that our position hasn’t changed.

One other thing that stuck out in this article is that the PL claim they have “irrefutable evidence” against us. I’ve never seen this reported anywhere before:

Everton should get hammered if guilty, and the same for us, not that I think for one minute we are.
Everton should get the same punishment as United did for their 'minor' FFP breaches.
The rules should be the same for everybody and everybody's accounts should be examined to the same depth as every other teams.
But they're not and they won't.

Not sure if this has been posted but some quotes from Kieran Maguire. Sounds like he’s been talking to people close to the club and that they’re relaxed about the whole thing. That’s not anything new of course but it’s interesting to see that our position hasn’t changed.

One other thing that stuck out in this article is that the PL claim they have “irrefutable evidence” against us. I’ve never seen this reported anywhere before:

Well if we are calm in the face of irrefutable evidence, perhaps it is irrefutable that we have done f*** all!

There's nothing whatsoever new there and it smells strange given City's statement when the charges were announced.

"The Club welcomes the review of this matter by an independent Commission, to impartially consider the comprehensive body of irrefutable evidence that exists in support of its position."

There's nothing whatsoever new there and it smells strange given City's statement when the charges were announced.

"The Club welcomes the review of this matter by an independent Commission, to impartially consider the comprehensive body of irrefutable evidence that exists in support of its position."

Yes - that’s the only place I’ve ever seen “irrefutable evidence” mentioned

Kieran Maguire is more of a KFA than any **** you could name from this summer’s transfer forum.

I hope, for their sake, the PL's "irrefutable evidence" is somewhat more "irrefutable" than UEFA's "irrefutable evidence" turned out to be. Otherwise they're going to be irrefutably disappointed.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.