PL charge City for alleged breaches of financial rules

Not sure if this has been posted but some quotes from Kieran Maguire. Sounds like he’s been talking to people close to the club and that they’re relaxed about the whole thing. That’s not anything new of course but it’s interesting to see that our position hasn’t changed.

One other thing that stuck out in this article is that the PL claim they have “irrefutable evidence” against us. I’ve never seen this reported anywhere before:

If they had irrefutable evidence then we would already have been fucked over?

Pye and Cityxtra, oh and Alvarez is pissing off too.

Not really sure why everyone on here seems to think this is silly.

The artical says Pep won't sign another extension and Txiki will leave around the same time too.

This is likely to happen unfortunately.

I doubt Pep will sign another extension.

The artical says Pep won't sign another extension and Txiki will leave around the same time too.

My gut feeling is that Pep's swansong will be the first proper FIFA club World Cup in USA over the summer of 2025. He will sign off with City as undisputed world champions. And, if that happens, he will be the greatest manager of all time whatever the bitter English media says.

I’ve been involved in plenty of legal disputes and everybody always claims their evidence is “irrefutable”. It’s just posturing.
So, we're almost 9 months on since the charges, does it take that long to prepare a prosecution and defense after a four year witchunt?
Anybody from a legal background hazard a reasonable accurate guess at the state of play, or is this a case even our legal experts are gazumped on?

So, we're almost 9 months on since the charges, does it take that long to prepare a prosecution and defense after a four year witchunt?
Anybody from a legal background hazard a reasonable accurate guess at the state of play, or is this a case even our legal experts are gazumped on?
It was said that it would take years. We’re probably not even half way through the process.

Based on?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.