PL charge City for alleged breaches of financial rules

I hope they don't try make an example of Everton just to get to us. Feel sick reading that tweet from Carrager tbh.

Jamie Carragher seemingly confused as to why a case with "114 more charges" is taking longer to conclude than a case with 1 solitary charge.

First class fucking idiot.

Geez the guy is clueless and doesn't understands how the process for a court case.

I am no expert on court cases but even I know if a case is being done quietly usually you don't hear anything from both sides. Silly boy

And the above demonstrates exactly why he is perfect for Sky with their hoardes of dipper fuckwit followers.

Money for old rope

Geez the guy is clueless and doesn't understands how the process for a court case.

I am no expert on court cases but even I know if a case is being done quietly usually you don't hear anything from both sides. Plus all this is going to take quite a long time.

Silly boy
These arbitration hearings are supposedly confidential. Nobody should actually hear anything.

I hope they don't try make an example of Everton just to get to us. Feel sick reading that tweet from Carrager tbh.

I wouldn’t read to much into what that cretin has to say, it’s posted like he’s some social media troll you find frequenting various sports pages on Talk sport and The Daily Mail, not someone who is a broadcaster for various tv channels.

How many points did United get for failing FFP?

Zip, zero, nothing is the answer. All treated equally apparently.

I would be amazed if Everton get a points deduction for being over the losses limit. United got a 250K fine for a small breach (by UEFA!). If Everton's is 40 times as bad (is it) then a 10 million fine would be appropriate, I guess. Also in line with Chelsea's fine for actually admitting cheating in their audited accounts.

Edit: a points deduction would also start some unpleasantness with the relegated clubs that the PL could do without.

Why the fuck would any genuine football fan take pleasure in another clubs fans being fucked over by owners.The only penalties imposed should be massive fines.
What happened to Luton was unforgivable.Once again commentators and law makers have forgotten without fans sorry customers football is nothing.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.