PL charge City for alleged breaches of financial rules

I would be amazed if Everton get a points deduction for being over the losses limit. United got a 250K fine for a small breach (by UEFA!). If Everton's is 40 times as bad (is it) then a 10 million fine would be appropriate, I guess. Also in line with Chelsea's fine for actually admitting cheating in their audited accounts.

Edit: a points deduction would also start some unpleasantness with the relegated clubs that the PL could do without.
like at work every year worse case senario leaked outcry amongest work force then bring in what they wanted along and work force say couldve been other option get on with it
this leak or shitstirring has woke the 115 charges outrage just conveniently before derby weekend
anyone would think it's planned but thats saying their smart

I don’t care about it anymore. The club won fairly on the pitch. The charges are without foundation and politically motivated by rivals to cause the club damage and retain a higher market share of winnings. Sky who employ rat and spit know exactly what they are doing. Using pundits to express fake moral outrage and set an agenda they themselves can’t.

City blew it all apart. What a club!

Based on absolutely nothing but speculation- I think when we do get punished, it will be a point reduction ultimately resulting in us missing the Champions League for a season.

Obviously, I hope I'm dead wrong and nothing comes of it but I honestly find that a bit hard to believe.

Based on absolutely nothing but speculation- I think when we do get punished, it will be a point reduction ultimately resulting in us missing the Champions League for a season.

Obviously, I hope I'm dead wrong and nothing comes of it but I honestly find that a bit hard to believe.
Punished for what? Creating a winning team. We have nothing to apologise for. The club did nothing wrong.

Not in an EU one, but all leagues and competitions are invitational, so if you don’t sign up to the rules, you don’t get an invite.

That's not really a healthy situation, you could get some clubs getting together and doing a witchhunt against someone they dont like

Carragher showing he is absolutely clueless as a broadcaster, why has it gone quiet on City? Well this whole process has gone on a lot longer than the Everton situation, surely the Premier League and it’s independent panel should have all the information there to move forward with any type of hearing? Why haven’t they?

Carragher is a dimwit and should realise that complete silence over the time frames of this situation might not end in the verdict in what he wants.
Fuck Jamie Carragher...

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.