PL charge City for alleged breaches of financial rules

thought this case of Everton is 100% for the panel to decide so why PL recommending 12 points punishment.
also why is this public before we even know the results of the hearing and final outcome.

some leaks from PL side to the media, hope Everton lawyers grill them on it.

Punished for what? Creating a winning team. We have nothing to apologise for. The club did nothing wrong.
I just find it hard to believe that they're not planning on passing down some sort of punishment if they were willing to freely release the list of all the charges to the public. Obviously, I hope I'm dead wrong.

It was only a matter of time really.....

I don’t mind the stuff they do. It comes with the territory of being the best club in world football. Spitty must have got a heads up as it’s quite the coincidence. I will say it until I am blue in the face. City have done nothing wrong.

We also won a treble…

Where is that video paddy?
-:)

Based on absolutely nothing but speculation- I think when we do get punished, it will be a point reduction ultimately resulting in us missing the Champions League for a season.

Obviously, I hope I'm dead wrong and nothing comes of it but I honestly find that a bit hard to believe.

City won't settle for anything other than innocent we will take them through the courts! We know it's stitch up city know it's a stitch up!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.