PL charge City for alleged breaches of financial rules

Talkshite sports news and I quote ‘relegation threatened Manchester City’

1553412_original.jpg

Why would a bank break GDPR by giving the PL ANY information about Mancini or his accounts?
This is where I'm at. How do they have any detail on what players and managers received outside of their contracts.

No bank or any other company or person is giving over anything without a court order. And no court is giving a court order for this. Even if some anonymous source hands over all the detail they cant use it.

As I understand it the hearings will be behind closed doors so we are unlikely to ever know the answers to these questions...

Again fucking ready my posts. I don’t know if we are guilty or innocent just like everyone else on here. All I am saying is a massive IF we have actually done anything this bad that heads need to roll and we will be correctly punished. I hope more than anything that we are innocent but this is a hell of a lot of smoke and we could be in big trouble.

You said the club is in the mud. That is hysterical and people here just want you to calm down.

they can't go after every failed journalist that says stupid stuff on twitter.
Why not if it's libellous?

I've already said other fans comments aren't an issue, it's the professionals, and I use that erm loosely, we should be going after

If the PL has the cajones to alledge, it should prove by the close of the week. Otherwise it is a malicious act of reputation destruction. Kick us out, dock points or sanction us. Apply money where the mouth is. Then, expect a bloody big fight back. I'm assuming City's silence and succinct response is legally advised.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.