PL charge City for alleged breaches of financial rules

This is reaching the realms of absurdity, and I suspect it's due to the imminent appointment of an independent regulator.

Why the hell they think they can demand commercially sensitive information like this, I've no idea.

These red shirted clubs are as deluded as their moron fans.

The more I think about it, the more I think this is made up bollocks. If you had to have multiple deals of the same value, sponsorship negotiations would amount to a public auction. The thing is, it could never be resolved because, by definition, the best offer could not be matched by multiple other offers.

The more I think about it, the more I think this is made up bollocks. If you had to have multiple deals of the same value, sponsorship negotiations would amount to a public auction. The thing is, it could never be resolved because, by definition, the best offer could not be matched by multiple other offers.
Of course its bollocks, but that's never stopped the clowns before.

Look at how their clubs are run if you want to see how incompetent they are.

Of course its bollocks, but that's never stopped the clowns before.

Look at how their clubs are run if you want to see how incompetent they are.

I wonder how much the Rags have spent sacking Managers (and their staff) since SAF retired. Got to be an eye watering amount.

This is reaching the realms of absurdity, and I suspect it's due to the imminent appointment of an independent regulator.

Why the hell they think they can demand commercially sensitive information like this, I've no idea.

They’ll probably try to retroactively punish us for this too

Just say you only had one offer!

It would surely have to be offers of around the same value and not matched exactly as such.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.