PL charge City for alleged breaches of financial rules

View attachment 98790View attachment 98791
This is just a few replies to Chelsea’s alleged wrongdoings.
I see hundreds like these every time a club gets charged.
We are now every clubs get out of jail free card.
Doesn’t matter what club or what they’ve done it’s “what about City?”
Whether we’re charged or not the smear campaign has worked 100%
On the contrary. It has failed miserably.

Last edited:
The red shirts aim has been achieved regardless of the result. It’s a smear campaign and let’s face it, it’s worked. I’ve kind of accepted it but I also don’t want us to accept a small fine in some kind of settlement. It will be used to brand us as guilty of 115. We’re either innocent or we’re not. If we really believe we’re not, fight.
I don't think their smear campaign has worked at all. A brand that is damaged by a smear campaign isn't going to generate 85 percent YOY retail sales growth. Accelerating revenues is a sign of a resilient brand that can overcome a lot being thrown at it.

On the contrary. It has failed miserably.

Though you're right in one way, the perception is we're cheats and always will be.
You keep telling the same lies over and over then people start to believe it.
Just like the state owned bullshit.
The media and the "elite" clubs have succeeded with their bullshit in tarnishing our reputation but have failed in stopping our success.

Though you're right in one way, the perception is we're cheats and always will be.
You keep telling the same lies over and over then people start to believe it.
Just like the state owned bullshit.
The media and the "elite" clubs have succeeded with their bullshit in tarnishing our reputation but have failed in stopping our success.
City couldn’t care less what people think, they stuck to the plan and won the lot over and over.

It’s only some of our fans that care. Personally I don’t but I can see why others do.

The media want to keep this going. Ironically City fans getting triggered is what they want. Don’t rise to it and the press move on.

It's impossible to be the number 1 football brand in the World and have a successful smear campaign against us. The people that matter don’t care. Rival fans have to say something it’s all they have left.

Eyes on the prize, always. No distractions, ever.

Last edited:

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.