PL charge City for alleged breaches of financial rules

You're telling me a grown man wrote that garbage? A grown man? As in 'someone who purports to be a mature, sensible adult'? As in 'a grown up f**king person'? A grown man?

Deary, deary, deary, DEARY, me..
I'm not sure an Irish dipper (probably the worst of the breed) playing to the gallery and looking for clicks can be rightfully described as an adult.

No because the rag cartel and their media servants hate us:

View attachment 98809
Eamonn Sweeney, City living in his head rent free, he's like a drunk walking along Ballymun Road in the 60s and 70s on his way to score in the high rise flats/tenements. Fancy having to live with yourself with that negativity flying thtough your mind. I will say a prayer for him if I ever go to church again.;-)

Seems sportswashing isn't only something that middle eastern owners get accused of. The only difference is, now it would relate to a red shirt club, you won't hear a jot of it via uk media outlets.....

yes, good old Chelsea jim the greenwasher, and his money is mainly oil money, seems like he has contributed significantly to killing the planet for years, the last part of the article says…”INEOS has previously called for the UK government to exempt the chemicals sector from climate taxes and lobbied aggressivelyto open the UK up to fracking.”……just frack off jim

Eamonn Sweeney, City living in his head rent free, he's like a drunk walking along Ballymun Road in the 60s and 70s on his way to score in the high rise flats/tenements. Fancy having to live with yourself with that negativity flying thtough your mind. I will say a prayer for him if I ever go to church again.;-)

I’d completely forgotten about that balloon! He must have had an awful summer after our trophy haul last season!

Last edited:
The red shirts aim has been achieved regardless of the result. It’s a smear campaign and let’s face it, it’s worked. I’ve kind of accepted it but I also don’t want us to accept a small fine in some kind of settlement. It will be used to brand us as guilty of 115. We’re either innocent or we’re not. If we really believe we’re not, fight.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.