PL charge City for alleged breaches of financial rules

On the contrary. It has failed miserably.

If Carlsberg did smug...

t_fb8d991a77084dedba2b76a65f93f470_name_Khaldoon_Al_Mubarak_TN.jpg

City couldn’t care less what people think, they stuck to the plan and won the lot over and over.

It’s only some of our fans that care. Personally I don’t but I can see why others do.

The media want to keep this going. Ironically City fans getting triggered is what they want. Don’t rise to it and the press move on.

It's impossible to be the number 1 football brand in the World and have a successful smear campaign against us. The people that matter don’t care. Rival fans have to say something it’s all they have left.

Eyes on the prize, always. No distractions, ever.
It never really bothered me but as time passes I find it more and more draining.
We certainly are treated differently.
Hopefully we get cleared in the end and then I won't care and will bathing in all their tears.
Right now I'm just living in the moment, Champions again, treble winners and what will be will be.

Though you're right in one way, the perception is we're cheats and always will be.
You keep telling the same lies over and over then people start to believe it.
Just like the state owned bullshit.
The media and the "elite" clubs have succeeded with their bullshit in tarnishing our reputation but have failed in stopping our success.
Who cares, because some jealous fanny keeps repeating the shit they read and don't have a clue about. I don't give 2 shits, we're shit hot

What were your views on FFP prior to your take over?
I ask because many fans outside of the clubs you mentioned are still for it to this day and I can't get my head around it. Without FFP they could always dream that one day a wealthy owner could buy them and invest in the club to compete with the worlds best. They fail to see that FFP's only objective was to keep the elite, elite and instead believe the narrative that an owner investing his own money in his own business is cheating! It's the literal definition of turkeys voting for Christmas. In any other industry in the world what our owner has done would be lauded, it's staggering to me that fans of other clubs can't see that.
So what were yours (and your friends) views of us prior your take over because I'm genuinely interested?
It's not a bit staggering to me. These fucktards are so blinded by jealously they'll hang onto anything that detracts from the fact that we're simply better. That's OK because in turn I genuinely despise some of these clubs and there aren't enough bad things that could happen to them for my liking...CADED

View attachment 98790View attachment 98791
This is just a few replies to Chelsea’s alleged wrongdoings.
I see hundreds like these every time a club gets charged.
We are now every clubs get out of jail free card.
Doesn’t matter what club or what they’ve done it’s “what about City?”
Whether we’re charged or not the smear campaign has worked 100%

Not according to our latest accounts it hasn’t.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.