PL charge City for alleged breaches of financial rules

Wonder when it will dawn on the PL that they are harming their own product by attacking some of the most popular clubs. I cannot see how it can be good for the PL if they threw out City and now Chelsea in order to enforce some riduculous rules only conceived by and to protect the red kartell clubs.
Never underestimate the power the dippers and rags have over the pl. they’re terrified their darlings will fuck off to a super league!

Exactly. The pitiful montage of headlines by that stupid Sweeney fella exemplifies it. The majority of those stupid headlines have subsequently be proven wrong. Wrong, wrong and wrong again. And stupid. How many times must he get things wrong before he realises how stupid he looks. The stupid ****.
I love the desperation and bile in his ramblings. He really is hurting badly.

Steve Jones lives this post

I’ve said before if we’re charged with so many offences it’s impossible other clubs haven’t committed the same or similar.
They have made sure that there is enough mud thrown at us with their so called 115 charges.
some of it is bound to stick even if we are not guilty.

Pundits associating our charges with Everton & Chelsea nd salivating at the outcome of their punishments are going to be disapponted , these two clubs misdemeanors appear to be quite straight forward compared to the bucket of worms the Premier league are attempting to open with our football club.
They are accusing multi-national companies of false accounting , accounts that must have been verified down the years by HMRC and chartered accountants , the Premier league investigation into the alleged charges will take years , each individual charge will be disputed and robustly defended by the greatest legal minds around , in the end the Premier league will have to save face with their masters the red 'istree clubs and ask us to take a "pinch" maybe a fine or a points deduction.
We did it for UEFA a few years ago to smooth things over but i really do not think Khaldoon is going to accept any censure this time , its a case of put up or shut up and f*ck the 'istree clubs.

Pundits associating our charges with Everton & Chelsea nd salivating at the outcome of their punishments are going to be disapponted , these two clubs misdemeanors appear to be quite straight forward compared to the bucket of worms the Premier league are attempting to open with our football club.
They are accusing multi-national companies of false accounting , accounts that must have been verified down the years by HMRC and chartered accountants , the Premier league investigation into the alleged charges will take years , each individual charge will be disputed and robustly defended by the greatest legal minds around , in the end the Premier league will have to save face with their masters the red 'istree clubs and ask us to take a "pinch" maybe a fine or a points deduction.
We did it for UEFA a few years ago to smooth things over but i really do not think Khaldoon is going to accept any censure this time , its a case of put up or shut up and f*ck the 'istree clubs.
Surely Chelsea's accounts were audited and signed off by a creditable company!
They can only audit what's given to them
If the owner is paying someone off the books from and to separate bank accounts that are not associated with the club, then the auditors will know nothing about it
This is where I'm confused with Chelsea in that if it was "off the books" how did anyone find out. If it was in the accounts, how was it signed off?

by reading charges chelseas and evertons books where signed off

someone has answered better than me

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.