PL charge City for alleged breaches of financial rules

I suppose you could look at it another way. An Evil Fairy cast a spell on sweet, pure Liverpool FC. As a result, tragedy and hooliganism go with them wherever they go, like fleas on a dog. But it's not their fault. All the bad stuff is done by evil gnomes, who happen to be invisible but have been wrongly identified as Chelsea fans in the past.

I think we should all allow that this is a genuine possibility.
I read an article recently by a Harvard psychologist, Courtney Warren, which explained 'Gaslighters' and 9 typical behaviours via which they express themselves, especially to their intended/actual victims.

Explaining how 'Gaslighters' communicate with their intended/actual victims using phrases such as "You made me do it" as a defence mechanism in their favour, Dr Warren states:

"When something doesn't go as they had planned, gaslighters will often try to avoid taking responsibility by shifting any criticism and blame onto you."

Now, that reminds me..

Paddy Power are getting boring now. Pretending that the case has disappeared or that PL have swept it under the carpet. It's been handed over to an independent organisation hasn't it? So simply a matter of defending ourselves. Saw a tweet a few months back suggesting we've started tearing them new one already however this eatly into a case means nothing. Charges for non-cooperation seen inevitable however I'd love to see us take those that pressed for this to go forward to account
PP are relentless and will take the piss out of everybody equally. It just hits closer to the bone when it’s your own turn to suck it up.

Not sure what Tolmie has heard, but worth posting if only to get back on topic!

Project river didn't seem as confident after the Chelsea revelations came out yesterday. He was saying that City had been charged with something similar. Must admit I don't think I have heard anything similar with regards to us

Project river didn't seem as confident after the Chelsea revelations came out yesterday. He was saying that City had been charged with something similar. Must admit I don't think I have heard anything similar with regards to us
I think he said the charges against Chelsea could have similarly severe consequences/punishment if proven, not that they are similar charges. That is a big difference.

Wonder when it will dawn on the PL that they are harming their own product by attacking some of the most popular clubs. I cannot see how it can be good for the PL if they threw out City and now Chelsea in order to enforce some riduculous rules only conceived by and to protect the red kartell clubs.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.