PL charge City for alleged breaches of financial rules

dads-were-doomed.gif

This 10 point deduction will cause fucking murder.

Imagine if you were one of the clubs who got relegated when Everton survived by the skin of their teeth?

They’ve only stayed up by cheating. You’ve gone down and lost a right load of income because they’ve cheated.

Worms well and truly out the can.
Put it this way, Burnley would have gone down the season after and wouldn't be in the pl now. Any club who couldn't finish above the absolute shower that turn out for Everton don't deserve to be in the premier.

I truly believe the rags brown enveloped all the authorities, other clubs and the refs for years but they were never found guilty. I won't have it any other way. I also believe they, along with the other red shirts and some European clubs are conspiring to stitch us up and have been since we became a viable threat to them. I don't care there's no evidence to prove that I won't have it any other way.
On your first assertion, I think not as they didn’t need to as they were the Sky poster boy and why both of them got so far. On the second, no issues at all.

It’s virtually impossible for us not to be found “guilty” but the PL “court” now I suspect. What happens next who knows?!

In light of today's hand-wringing and bed-wetting, I thought it might be worth posting Kieran Maguire's comments on our case from last month.

Maguire is a chartered accountant and pre-eminent football finance expert.

"Senior sources tell me City are very, very relaxed about the charges. They feel they have not done anything wrong, that many of the charges are quite trivial and the numbers involved are actually quite low"

To be frank, I consider his view somewhat more valuable than that of Stan Collymore, Simon Jordan, and the lobotomised posters of RAWK.

The 115 was always a monstrous number purely with the aim of muddying our name and the waters. I can't wait for the day this is all put to bed and that 115 - which so many people use as a stick to beat us with - is either 0 or extremely low.

Where are the Billy big bollox legal experts on here that said there was absolutely no grounds for appeal if found guilty? Obviously there is after all

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.