PL charge City for alleged breaches of financial rules

So re EFC, 1 charge relating to 2 FYs took 5 days to hear, on that basis ours will take 2+ years to be heard and many months of deliberations. The ruling has opened up the possibility of 5 relegated clubs suing EFC due to the loss of PL income. They are already in deep financial trouble, a potential relegation and legal costs could also deter the prospective new owners. The cartel are so petrified of what an independent regulator will do they have thrown Everton under a bus. We will be next on the hit list, no doubt followed by CFC and eventually NUFC. It won't be long before the top of the PL table has a1990s look to it.

If City were relegated or titles taken away. What would be the consequences and would our owners take some form of drastic action? I can not help thinking the consequences, might be a lot more seismic than people imagine.
I recall Khaldoon warning other clubs about attacking us and it will bite them on the arse a few years ago?

So re EFC, 1 charge relating to 2 FYs took 5 days to hear, on that basis ours will take 2+ years to be heard and many months of deliberations. The ruling has opened up the possibility of 5 relegated clubs suing EFC due to the loss of PL income. They are already in deep financial trouble, a potential relegation and legal costs could also deter the prospective new owners. The cartel are so petrified of what an independent regulator will do they have thrown Everton under a bus. We will be next on the hit list, no doubt followed by CFC and eventually NUFC. It won't be long before the top of the PL table has a1990s look to it.
Won’t happen

This maybe of interest to some of you.
It’s a good video if you ignore the delusional dipper.
Represented well by the 2 Blues.
There are 2 points I wish they’d have pushed home.
Firstly the dipper saying all our main sponsors are funding ourselves because all of Abu Dhabi businesses are all owned by the state.
No idea if that’s true but it’s irrelevant cos WE’RE NOT STATE OWNED!
He also says “you can’t sponsor yourselves”
Yes you fucking can it’s called ‘related party’ you bellend.
Mike Ashley sponsored his own stadium with his own company ‘Sports Direct’
The second thing they should’ve picked up on is when he says “yes I admit we hacked your database and we were found guilty”
No you wasn’t, you paid your way out of it and the premier league did absolutely fuck all.
Other than that it’s a good watch from both sides.
Watch if you want, I’m just putting it here to give you the option : )

This is why the prem has it up them government pushing for an independent regulator and sports media culture secretary pushing for it to be quickly implemented after announcement in kings speech

Attachments

• IMG_8276.jpeg
    IMG_8276.jpeg
    1.3 MB · Views: 101

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.