PL charge City for alleged breaches of financial rules

Thought I’d wait to post this, but the ONLY conclusion that can be drawn from the Everton penalty is that IF we are found guilty of a majority of the significant charges, then our penalty will most likely be more severe.

That’s it, in a nutshell !

My favorite thing about hearsay in times like this is you never hear them saying “I met this bloke while having a piss in wetherspoons and he said that city will be fully acquitted!”. It’s weird that it always seems to be they’ve heard exactly what they want to hear! Mad that.

Anyway bring them on the cunts, even if they relegate us to Sunday league i’ll still support city, Till the day I die

Last edited:
First time ever Scousers have admitted guilt, accepted responsibility and took the blame for something.

Well and truly backfired but sadly it's Everten and not the other lot!
Scousers guilty? Surely not, absolute cunts, not many locals attend the Dipper games, feel sorry for the Toffee fans, different class.

I’m surprised Evertons punishment is as severe as it was, it seems ridiculous to me that breaching ffp results in a bigger sanction than some clubs have had for going into administration and that makes a mockery about any of it really being about sustainability.

There’s absolutely nothing to read into it about us though. Evertons was a clear cut case, as is Chelsea’s tbh. All it tells us is if we’re found guilty of all the charges, then we’ll face a huge punishment, which we knew already.

The rhetoric I’ve seen on social media today around “city and their fans must be shitting themselves now” is all from morons. There’s no reason to be shitting ourselves any more or less than there was yesterday. We’ve got very serious charges against us that are both very difficult for anyone to prove and highly damaging if someone can, as they always have been. That’s it. There’s really nothing much to say about it until the judgment comes.

Aw poor Everton, as ever the media pretends to struggle to grasp the subtle difference between a 10 year shirt, stadium and campus Sponsorship of the treble winners and multiple PL champions and selling the naming rights of a delapidated training ground to a major shareholders Uzbeki gas company.

Manchester city are not hated by everyone, most people I talk to have nothing but admiration for City and see through the media bullshit
This is very noticable when abroad , i spend quite a lot of time in Spain and invariably when i have my shirt on the talk is about football , none of the Spanish guys i have talked football in bars in Spain even mention the 115 charges , they are admirers of Pep and our football.
The poison is only on these shores when our media ramps up the hate and vitriol because it sells papers and generates clicks ,and whilst the Rags & Dippers have so much influence in our country it will not change , but a new generation of football fan is arriving and they are not buying the red'istree clubs shirts , they are now buying Haaland shirts and admiring Pep and his team, the revolution is coming :)

Thought I’d wait to post this, but the ONLY conclusion that can be drawn from the Everton penalty is that IF we are found guilty of a majority of the significant charges, then our penalty will most likely be more severe.

That’s it, in a nutshell !
You don't have to be Sherlock Holmes to work that one out.

And you don't have to be Sherlock Holmes to work out that no fucking way are these two-bit yanks taking Khaldoon and Mansour down.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.