PL charge City for alleged breaches of financial rules

I have this image that the Sheikh and Khaldoon have electronic dossiers on every club, and significant person at the clubs. They have a little meeting every so often and agree what bits of the dossiers leaks into the media at certain times. The top dossier is dedicated to razing the Prem league and pgmol out of existence,it would be a scorched earth policy obviously but so satisfying to see it play out !!!

He’s not said anything wrong. If we are found guilty, it’s a more serious breech than Everton’s. The PL are accusing us of committing fraud.

City remain confident that we will be exonerated, so hopefully we will never find out what the punishment would have been.
IF we are found guilty we are totaly &ucked, because simply from day one our execs have pleaded total innocence and IF they have lied then they will have to fall on their swords in my opinion and the PL will rightly hammer us.

But as stated, it's a very big IF

So, if I am understanding this correctly Everton are docked 10 points for failing FFP by £20+ million but a team can be £1 billion in debt and thats all fine an dandy?
Everton wear blue and the other are Yank owned and wear red.

The thing is, the Chelsea thing is slam-dunk, has been admitted and is about falsified accounts as well as, presumably, failing FFP. By punishing Everton so severely, Chelsea have to be royally fucked, even before the latest revelations are scrutinised. How much they are fucked will give us an idea how badly City will be fucked over, in the worst case, if the PL can prove anything. Which I maintain they won't be able to.

I can't help thinking in their rush to do us over, they will be leaving a lot collateral damage in their wake. And all unsuccessfully, in my opinion.
This is why FFP is a farce and it confirms exactly what City fans have been saying from the very beginning…FFP is nothing to do with protecting clubs and everything to do with maintaining the status quo.

Everton could be relegated and potentially sued based on their punishment resulting in huge losses.

City and Chelsea could be punished so severely that it’s simply impossible for the club(s) to survive. City for example cannot afford to pay £400m+ pa in wages, whilst having no CL and/or PL football. How is it right that this rule, that was apparently introduced to protect clubs, is the very thing that puts them out of business?

I cannot believe that the PL clubs have left themselves so wide open to this, and moreover I cannot believe that it’s actually legal that this entity has the power to effectively end football clubs.

We know which clubs are driving this, the remainder of the PL clubs should be coming together to vote for an independent regulator and demanding it now. The PL must not have this amount of power over multi billion pound football clubs. Ten point deductions and potentially even worse sanctions should only be a possibility where actual laws of the land have been broken (fraud etc). Such punishments for spending “too much” are fucking ludicrous.

You might want to get examined by a doc for low self esteem.

Bottom line is to be convicted of a crime.. there needs to be evidence and hacked/ doctored documents are not evidence.

So why should we worry when it's just opinions and innuendos??

FFS biggest proof: Greenwood is free because of no evidence.

View attachment 99026

Pisses me off he got away with it but that's the reality.. no evidence.. no conviction!

You really think we're more guilty than him????

So I'd relax about City and these charges!
There was evidence against Greenwood but the case was dropped due to his girlfriend wanting a free ride all her life.

It’s a witch hunt, but Pandora’s box has been well and truly opened I’m sure some clubs are sweating as we speak , it amazes me just how much Utd fans know about our clubs finances … heard two talking about it’s taking so long because we have 115 charges whilst Everton and they only had one ….

Manchester city are not hated by everyone, most people I talk to have nothing but admiration for City and see through the media bullshit
Compleatley disagree,everyone in media hates us,all big clubs hate us its just pure jealously,and its what comes with domination

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.