PL charge City for alleged breaches of financial rules

Still believe what I wrote in this thread back in February: no relegation and no title stripping. But point deduction and a transfer ban for a year or so. It won't be a big deal in the grand scheme of things, not as big as our rivals want anyway.

The outcome is not only about merely legal rules and procedures. The wider context matters. Hope I'm being pessimistic, but I think there will be some sanctions and they'll be neither too big nor too small.

I have this image that the Sheikh and Khaldoon have electronic dossiers on every club, and significant person at the clubs. They have a little meeting every so often and agree what bits of the dossiers leaks into the media at certain times. The top dossier is dedicated to razing the Prem league and pgmol out of existence,it would be a scorched earth policy obviously but so satisfying to see it play out !!!
Nice story but city don’t have any smoking gun I don’t think.

Still believe what I wrote in this thread back in February: no relegation and no title stripping. But point deduction and a transfer ban for a year or so. It won't be a big deal in the grand scheme of things, not as big as our rivals want anyway.

The outcome is not only about merely legal rules and procedures. The wider context matters. Hope I'm being pessimistic, but I think there will be some sanctions and they'll be neither too big nor too small.

That makes no sense. Like at all. Just on proportioality alone.

edit i.e if (big if) we are gound guilty of any of the big 3 groups, that is nowhere near severe enough. And if we are found guilty of the smallwr two, then it, the points deduction in particular, is too severe.

The problem the PL have is that if City are guilty (like Everton) then it’s the lawsuits from the legacy clubs against city that will surely be a bad thing for the league.

But if the club are innocent then why accept that? I think this is the final end game now of this either being proven we lied and heads will roll or the premier league being proven as corrupt.

Oh yep City will certainly prevail in this . We're simply dealing with a troublesome but actually nonsensical issue which pertains to a bunch of ridiculous charges against us. What's more, more terrific trophies are definitely on the way this season. Such said, never fear, City continues to be the greatest football team in the world today.

city-manchester (1).png

Last edited:
That makes no sense. Like at all. Just on proportioality alone.

edit i.e if (big if) we are gound guilty of any of the big 3 groups, that is nowhere near severe enough. And if we are found guilty of the smallwr two, then it, the points deduction in particular, is too severe.

I hope you are right, mate. I mean, in the positive direction. I think the wider context matters a lot, it's not only about law.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.