PL charge City for alleged breaches of financial rules

So, if I am understanding this correctly Everton are docked 10 points for failing FFP by £20+ million but a team can be £1 billion in debt and thats all fine an dandy?
I suppose being able to service that debt is taken into consideration.

Yes and the media = Liverpool and United. We only have to which Sky, TNT etc.
Yer its gettin borin mate,wankers on talk sport constantly talkin bad of our club,i hope we take them all down,had enough of it,city are growing an growing an growing,and they fuckin hate it,the ammount of pundits an social media that have come out wantin us relegated is hillarious,its just there last ditch attempt to stop this fine oiled machine rippin everythin up,fuck em all,got complete faith in club,i just hope we take a few down aswell

Its funny how Stefan is now a quoted expert on the 115, yet if I remember rightly he said City would get off at CAS and no one, nick harris included, quoted him then. Indeed the ping pong cheat from the Times said all City supporters were rats before the hearing. Unfortunately Stefans views on this fit with the medias hopes and so they have jumped on them. As in all memories I could be wrong, again;-)

Who is using whom here though?

Last edited:
That fierce rivalry again….
Funny coincide isn't it that the 2 main clubs being heavily persued by the Premier League and getting panned in the media (Everton and City) just happen to be the city rivals of the two red clubs who have historically demanded all the power and money in England. Also, those two blue clubs have middle eastern owners and the red clubs have american owners......

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.