PL charge City for alleged breaches of financial rules

I yearn for the more innocent times when we all used to laugh at fergie and his dodgy transfer dealings with his son, life was simpler back then.
My golf mate went on a trip to Portugal with Antonio Valencia’s agent. When he went from Wigan Athletic to the rags in 2009 a certain relative of the Pisscan received £500k in cash off the books. Allegedly.

There was some bollocks on the internet yesterday claiming we have had three different sets of lawyers, all of whom advised us to settle, but we have ignored the advice.

This seems like palpable nonsense to me, and I'm sure a lot of the other stuff out there is BS too.

The Premier league and all the parasites in the media are blatantly accusing some of the most powerful people and companies in several lines of accounting, auditing and business management in the world of fraud without any investigation and just on the word of mouth back and forth between each other resulting in football fans frothing the world over believing we’re cheats. I had a Boro fan greet me this morning “have you seen the news on Everton? Your lot next , you’ll be gone you cheating bastards” . I can’t wait to see these fuckers embarrassed and eating humble shit pie and I sincerely hope our club comes out swinging along the way.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.