PL charge City for alleged breaches of financial rules

The blue dippers are probably secretly pleased about this settlement. Enabled them to avoid relegation last season - so eat at the PL trough this season and will probably avoid relegation again. 10 point deduction will have an impact on this years prize money but it’s still a good outcome for them In the overall scheme of things. It also allows the media to portray poor old Everton as the victims and Nasty old oil rich city and the real pantomime villains….

They’ll just accuse City of buying off the PL, which would beg the question of why we hadn’t bought them off not to bring the charges in the first place.
Our bribery and corruption dept. isn’t very good, and need sacking!
I’ve put this scenario to a couple of Rags, it’s not something they can comprehend.

RAWK’s City page is now at 27 pages. Before this with Everton it was 20. The pages allow far more posts than on here.

RAWK has been on a frenzy about us, even though it’s Everton who have been done. Yet we don’t matter to them!
Fuck ‘em. Always the victims. Not allowed to say that though are we.

I realise that this is akin to people pointing at City and shouting "GUILTY!" without knowing the facts of the case, but in respect to Everton posting an approx. 20million loss over 3 years and getting a 10pts league deduction, is it public knowledge as to how much the rags recently failed FFP by (also over 3 years) to receive a 250bag fine?

I only know that it was "very minor", but how minor is "very minor"?

There was some bollocks on the internet yesterday claiming we have had three different sets of lawyers, all of whom advised us to settle, but we have ignored the advice.

This seems like palpable nonsense to me, and I'm sure a lot of the other stuff out there is BS too.
Saw that too…. Desperate stuff

I realise that this is akin to people pointing at City and shouting "GUILTY!" without knowing the facts of the case, but in respect to Everton posting an approx. 20million loss over 3 years and getting a 10pts league deduction, is it public knowledge as to how much the rags recently failed FFP by (also over 3 years) to receive a 250bag fine?

I only know that it was "very minor", but how minor is "very minor"?

For uefa 300k fine is massive but they are much stricter

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.