PL charge City for alleged breaches of financial rules

So I said the other day Simon Jordon is saying it’s very harsh because it’s false or misleading accounting and the accounts have been signed off so there will be arguments on both sides on here was told that’s rubbish it’s just they lost too much money.

I know Simon is a bit of gob on stick and the above position is contrary to his position with us and I think. He misleads people e.g with related party when he knows the rules from business even tho he failed eventually.

So people said they have been punished for loosing too much money not false account or whatever you want to call it

However how did they think they had passed are there therefore some parallels with us in terms of grey areas if we have done something wrong that is
Well, this may not be seen as the absolute correct answer to your question, as the rules may have been different, but this was the statement put out when Leicester failed
This was taken from an article in the guardian dated: Feb 2018, it was written by the conn man, so I am not posting a link:
“……….The EFL and Leicester announced the £3.1m settlement in identical statements, which gave little detail about the issues considered. The statements made clear that: “In reaching the settlement, the EFL acknowledges that the club did not make any deliberate attempt to infringe the rules or to deceive and that the dispute arose out of genuine differences of interpretation of the rules between the parties.”

This is what pisses me off about leicester, the line “both statements gave little detail about the issues concerned”, and then there was the complete lack of moaning from levy when Leicester won the league ahead of spurs,

Well, this may not be seen as the absolute correct answer to your question, as the rules may have been different, but this was the statement put out when Leicester failed
This was taken from an article in the guardian dated: Feb 2018, it was written by the conn man, so I am not posting a link:
“……….The EFL and Leicester announced the £3.1m settlement in identical statements, which gave little detail about the issues considered. The statements made clear that: “In reaching the settlement, the EFL acknowledges that the club did not make any deliberate attempt to infringe the rules or to deceive and that the dispute arose out of genuine differences of interpretation of the rules between the parties.”

This is what pisses me off about leicester, the line “both statements gave little detail about the issues concerned”, and then there was the complete lack of moaning from levy when Leicester won the league ahead of spurs,

Because Leicester were not perceived as a threat to Spurs is the likely reason.

Only if you play in blue :)

I get the joke if only it was a joke ;)

But this is serious stuff ! Chelsea failed UEFA ffp the pl are investigating them Chelsea. Rags failed UEFA ffp, pl do nothing, press/media sweep it under the carpet. Everton over spent by peanuts 20mill and paying to build a new modern stadium. 10 points lose.
City cleared by CAS yet the pl come up with 115 charges.
Only a matter of time before Newcastle get charged with something.

Would I be mad in suggesting these clubs get together as one it's clear the red tops are working together to stop any competition.

All these clubs that the pl charge are about improving their success, stadium, community work etc.

Dippers and rags stand for every thing these clubs arent. We all know the dirty history of both clubs. Both clubs behave very similar to each other we could include arsenal as well but I dont think arsenal have bought up houses and left derelict or kick widows out of their homes etc.

I feel the pressure on the pl will find us guilty and than all hell will be let lose and the end of football as we know it.

I can see a closed league with just American owners and an other league for us and others. It will be like darts, boxing, like golf tried. Two leagues fighting for tv rights etc.

It never benefited them when we were shit and in League 2 so no idea why it would now.
They honestly believe if not for corrupt City, Spuds would have been in the CL in the years they didn't qualify.

Us not cheating to qualify would mean an extra CL space which Spuds think they'd have taken.

My cousin's actually blame their lack of success on City's success. 乁⁠(⁠ ⁠•⁠_⁠•⁠ ⁠)⁠ㄏ

There was some bollocks on the internet yesterday claiming we have had three different sets of lawyers, all of whom advised us to settle, but we have ignored the advice.

This seems like palpable nonsense to me, and I'm sure a lot of the other stuff out there is BS too.
Only 99% of the stuff is bollocks which is pretty good for the internet nowadays.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.