PL charge City for alleged breaches of financial rules

I get the joke if only it was a joke ;)

But this is serious stuff ! Chelsea failed UEFA ffp the pl are investigating them Chelsea. Rags failed UEFA ffp, pl do nothing, press/media sweep it under the carpet. Everton over spent by peanuts 20mill and paying to build a new modern stadium. 10 points lose.
City cleared by CAS yet the pl come up with 115 charges.
Only a matter of time before Newcastle get charged with something.

Would I be mad in suggesting these clubs get together as one it's clear the red tops are working together to stop any competition.

All these clubs that the pl charge are about improving their success, stadium, community work etc.

Dippers and rags stand for every thing these clubs arent. We all know the dirty history of both clubs. Both clubs behave very similar to each other we could include arsenal as well but I dont think arsenal have bought up houses and left derelict or kick widows out of their homes etc.

I feel the pressure on the pl will find us guilty and than all hell will be let lose and the end of football as we know it.

I can see a closed league with us American owners and an other league for us and others. It will be like darts, boxing, like golf tried. Two leagues fighting for tv rights etc.

You need 7 clubs to block any changes in the PL, no? The Qataris should buy Everton tomorrow and then you have three. I am sure we can get four more together :)

This 10 point deduction per charge Spitty and all the deluded fans of other clubs are quoting to get us relegated to the National League is surely bollocks.

We’re being charged by the PL not the EFL so any points deduction only applies to the PL.

They have no say over the EFL and can’t see them wanting the PL telling them what to do.

So, my follow-on question is -

Does anybody know where I can get a list of what all these alpha numeric rules and regulations actually mean?

(sorry, bit late to all this, it's probably been covered in the previous 3000 pages on this)
The problem is that the rules have changed over time but they've kept the same numbering system in place so for instance the K.12 rule mentioned is now:-

Drug-testing Room
K.12. Each Club shall provide accommodation capable of being used as a drug-testing room which shall be near the Players’ and Match Officials’ dressing rooms and inaccessible to the public and media.

This is presuming that's not what we're accused of, two of the original accusations were for having overly long grass and not entering a team in the FA Cup.

They honestly believe if not for corrupt City, Spuds would have been in the CL in the years they didn't qualify.

Us not cheating to qualify would mean an extra CL space which Spuds think they'd have taken.

My cousin's actually blame their lack of success on City's success. 乁⁠(⁠ ⁠•⁠_⁠•⁠ ⁠)⁠ㄏ
What’s their excuse for the other 45 years they went without winning the league before we came along? Absolute cockends (no offence)

This 10 point deduction per charge Spitty and all the deluded fans of other clubs are quoting to get us relegated to the National League is surely bollocks.

We’re being charged by the PL not the EFL so any points deduction only applies to the PL.

They have no say over the EFL and can’t see them wanting the PL telling them what to do.
Given who's in charge of the EFL I'm not sure that's true.

Everton should be screaming and demanding to know why the Rags failed Uefa FFP but no investigation or charges by the PL.
As for the Dippers, remember they only escaped FFP by cooking the books with expenditure for a new stadium that never happened:
Liverpool made a loss of £49.8m for the 2012-13 season, and £40.5m for the 10-month period before that.

The Merseyside club will hope to avoid any sanctions by writing off a big chunk of losses as allowable stadium expenditure - the 2011-12 accounts reported that £49.6m was associated with Liverpool’s stadium costs, £35m coming from former co-owner Tom Hicks’ aborted plan to build a new stadium on Stanley Park which new owners Fenway Sports Group had to scrap.

All this outrage in comments on sites, remember we have been charged only, not yet found guilty. Rags and Chelsea have been found guilty and got pathetic token fines

I see the general media take we've already been found guilty and relegated, they just have many divisions down. Pricks! My beloved The Guardian will be worth reading for the next few weeks!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.