PL charge City for alleged breaches of financial rules

They honestly believe if not for corrupt City, Spuds would have been in the CL in the years they didn't qualify.

Us not cheating to qualify would mean an extra CL space which Spuds think they'd have taken.

My cousin's actually blame their lack of success on City's success. 乁⁠(⁠ ⁠•⁠_⁠•⁠ ⁠)⁠ㄏ
In 10/11 and 14/15 iirc they might have a case as they came 5th, but other than that they qualified anyway, or were lower than 5th.

So 2 years out of 13…bad Ickle City ruining spurs by making them spursy

They honestly believe if not for corrupt City, Spuds would have been in the CL in the years they didn't qualify.

Us not cheating to qualify would mean an extra CL space which Spuds think they'd have taken.

My cousin's actually blame their lack of success on City's success. 乁⁠(⁠ ⁠•⁠_⁠•⁠ ⁠)⁠ㄏ
Tell them that the year we pipped Spurs to a CL place in 2011, FFP didn’t even exist so their point is moot.

It might also be worth mentioning to those Village Idiot cousins of yours that back in 1994, Spurs were found guilty of making illegal payments to players. They received a 12 point deduction, were booted out of the FA Cup, and copped a record fine for the time. However, Sugar took it to arbitration to appeal against the severity of the punishment - in doing so, he got the points deduction and FA Cup ban overturned, although the fine was increased. Yet when Swindon were found guilty of something similar 4 years earlier they got a far harsher punishment than Spurs ultimately got - relegated 2 divisions which was reduced to 1 division on appeal. Sunderland - the team who Swindon beat in the play-off final - took their place in the top flight.

From the reports at the time, Spurs were genuinely worried that they would be relegated from the league as Swindon were. Tell your cousins that it’s clearly 1 rule for media darlings Spurs and another for non-media darlings Swindon.

Currently , today I'm not mithered. I just want them to bring a conclusion to it. I'm annoyed at our club for not defending this more publicly, I'm annoyed that the only pov on this is currently being given by our opposition fanbases and pundits, reporters. Relatively nothing from City podcasts, City media accounts.

Really disappointed if this goes on and on then we're found guilty. That will really piss me off with the club tbh. But that's what makes me think our club know this isn't going to result in any charges.
Wtf ? There are no leaks allowed , we would be getting into more trouble if we talk about it

Wtf ? There are no leaks allowed , we would be getting into more trouble if we talk about it
Nah we wouldnt get into trouble coming out and saying we are innocent, for people to wait until the verdict, that our club are taking note of the posionous stuff that is being written. It would be more reassuring than the silence. But maybe I have missed something.

Nah we wouldnt get into trouble coming out and saying we are innocent, for people to wait until the verdict, that our club are taking note of the posionous stuff that is being written. It would be more reassuring than the silence. But maybe I have missed something.
You have clearly missed the statement we put out right after the charges landed , go look at that

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.