PL charge City for alleged breaches of financial rules

This 10 point deduction per charge Spitty and all the deluded fans of other clubs are quoting to get us relegated to the National League is surely bollocks.

We’re being charged by the PL not the EFL so any points deduction only applies to the PL.

They have no say over the EFL and can’t see them wanting the PL telling them what to do.
I'm pretty sure that the Premier League couldn't just relegate any team to the Football League or National League as they are completely separate organisations. The only way they could do it would be to say deduct them a number of points that would guarantee their relegation, say 100pts. If they tried to relegate City to say the Championship that means a team gaining promotion from League 1 misses out. Can't see that happening. Other option would be expulsion from the Premier League and then reapplying to rejoin the League at whatever level is available, similar to what happened to Rangers when they were liquidated.

Nah we wouldnt get into trouble coming out and saying we are innocent, for people to wait until the verdict, that our club are taking note of the posionous stuff that is being written. It would be more reassuring than the silence. But maybe I have missed something.
The right thing to do is not discuss anything in public which is currently sat with lawyers.

The silence is deafening.

They honestly believe if not for corrupt City, Spuds would have been in the CL in the years they didn't qualify.

Us not cheating to qualify would mean an extra CL space which Spuds think they'd have taken.

My cousin's actually blame their lack of success on City's success. 乁⁠(⁠ ⁠•⁠_⁠•⁠ ⁠)⁠ㄏ

tell him he needs help

Nah we wouldnt get into trouble coming out and saying we are innocent, for people to wait until the verdict, that our club are taking note of the posionous stuff that is being written. It would be more reassuring than the silence. But maybe I have missed something.
Why would the club release a statement every time some Nigerian Twitter user called @YNWAMoSalah writes shit about us or some former player whose biggest achievement was a league cup QF in 2006 spouts shit on TalkSport.

Absolutely. City have insisted without wavering that we have broken no regulations, infringed no laws and did comply with UEFA regulations back in 2013 until UEFA moved to entrapment and City took the pinch. Any objective consideration of the personalities involved shows that Sheikh Mansour, Khaldoon and Ferran Soriano are respected internationally as businessmen with a record of long term investment and development. In no way do they have the profile of fraudsters. In every way the contrast with the miser Levy, with the seedy bunch at FSG and the dodgy Glazers is clear. Everywhere the scrupulous concern for propriety at City is at the opposite pole to the ruthless selfishness of corporate America. City MUST prevail, the hold of a bunch of clubs on English football MUST be broken and football MUST be allowed the investment it so needs. Having said all this I do retain my faith in our law, and I do believe the commission will be independent and it will find totally in City's favour. If it is perverse I do believe an appeal to the courts will be received and they will find in our favour.
The commission is chosen by the RedTop clubs. Gulp.

I'm pretty sure that the Premier League couldn't just relegate any team to the Football League or National League as they are completely separate organisations. The only way they could do it would be to say deduct them a number of points that would guarantee their relegation, say 100pts. If they tried to relegate City to say the Championship that means a team gaining promotion from League 1 misses out. Can't see that happening. Other option would be expulsion from the Premier League and then reapplying to rejoin the League at whatever level is available, similar to what happened to Rangers when they were liquidated.
It won't happen but if they did send us down it would be with the bottom 2 also,so a team from league 1 would not miss out.

Heard an Everton fan on talkshite before saying that if we've been sanctioned to a 10 point deduction then City should be relegated to the conference for what they have done. Firstly I thought how does he know what weve done and is the allegation even true then I thought what a twat.
Just said the same to an Everton fan over here, and ended my text with "About these 115 charges we're allegedly guilty of. When was it proven?, and name just one of them, oh, and be specific..... I'll wait"

They honestly believe if not for corrupt City, Spuds would have been in the CL in the years they didn't qualify.

Us not cheating to qualify would mean an extra CL space which Spuds think they'd have taken.

My cousin's actually blame their lack of success on City's success. 乁⁠(⁠ ⁠•⁠_⁠•⁠ ⁠)⁠ㄏ
They’ve won fuck since before I was born and I was 55 last week!!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.