PL charge City for alleged breaches of financial rules

The City narrative is boring now.

But I think reading between all the hysteria, fans are meaning if 1 breach gets 10 points then even if you are guilty of a fraction of the 115 charges brought against you, it could spell relegation.

However nobody knows if any of them will stick. The issue is people just assume that you are guilty of every charge going. They nave no clue whether you are guilty of 1, 8, 45, 90, the full 115 or absolutely none at all!

With trial by media these days, no matter what happens that will stick. You could have every court in the land, high court, supreme court find you not guilty but there will always be the people who wont have it. Seems to be the way of the world these days.

Best thing to do is ignore it. You wont win the argument with some people, it will only wind you up.
I just say it will be yet another record to be proud off (if found guilty), usually cuts them off at the knees !!

Why would the club release a statement every time some Nigerian Twitter user called @YNWAMoSalah writes shit about us or some former player whose biggest achievement was a league cup QF in 2006 spouts shit on TalkSport.
I dont know why would they. But why have you reframed what I was saying into something ridiculous? Well done on wining the talking? whatever.

We’ve had this for well over a decade. We learned to cope ages ago.

Oh yeah. Just seems to have popped up again and gone into overdrive since our deduction. It's slowly turning into the City and Chelsea show when the focus needs to stay on us.

Best we could do between the 3 clubs is get the lawyers together and go after the PL. I'd honestly love for us to air everyone elses dirty laundry too, expose the corruption of other clubs and the league.

I realise that this is akin to people pointing at City and shouting "GUILTY!" without knowing the facts of the case, but in respect to Everton posting an approx. 20million loss over 3 years and getting a 10pts league deduction, is it public knowledge as to how much the rags recently failed FFP by (also over 3 years) to receive a 250bag fine?

I only know that it was "very minor", but how minor is "very minor"?

I’ll send Adam Johnson a text.

This is presuming that's not what we're accused of, two of the original accusations were for having overly long grass and not entering a team in the FA Cup.
Oh, how the mighty have fallen!

I remember when, whilst being absolutely terrible to watch as a football spectacle, we used to get plaudits for our "interesting and innovative mowed pitch designs".

If this is true then they should quite rightly throw the book at us! ;)

(PS - Thanks for answering my initial question)

Cunts in the media falling over themselves to conflate Everton and City are like someone comparing a driver who got flashed doing 35 in a 30, who pleaded guilty to the offence, and got a harsher sentence than expected with another driver accused of doing 70 in a 30 who not only denies the offence but has asked the prosecution to provide evidence of the alleged offence but none has been forthcoming.

There is literally no evidence in the public domain in relation to these 115 charges - and my very strong suspicion is that none whatsoever exists. Certainly none of the cunts conflating the two situations will have had sight of anything meaningful or we’d be fucking sure to know about it.

So yes, City will be punished more severely if the case against us is proven, but presently there appears to be no case to answer, because if there was it surely would have been determined some considerable time ago.

Any talk of City delaying proceedings (which was the prevailing narrative in the media yesterday) is a complete red herring, as is the notion that City need time to prepare to defend these 115 charges. I expect the legal professionals we have engaged could do so in under a week, if required.

If the PL had the evidence to support these charges then we would now unquestionably be at a wholly different stage of proceedings.

Time will tell of course, but I fully expect that the delay is simply because the PL have nothing of substance to back up these charges.

The alternative, namely that the club has committed grand-scale fraud over a sustained period, is not only absurd, but lacking any discernible supporting evidence.

This part of the equation is always conspicuously missed by these cunts in the media.

Funny that.
Beautiful post GDM

Thick rag just text me saying. As per fa case law only the balance of probability is required. So if we’re probably guilty we are! There’s just no talking to these thick fuckers!

Oh yeah. Just seems to have popped up again and gone into overdrive since our deduction. It's slowly turning into the City and Chelsea show when the focus needs to stay on us.

Best we could do between the 3 clubs is get the lawyers together and go after the PL. I'd honestly love for us to air everyone elses dirty laundry too, expose the corruption of other clubs and the league.
City don’t operate like that. They hold their counsel and quietly and effectively cut through the nonsense and repel each charge as they are thrown at us.

Reactions: CC1

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.