PL charge City for alleged breaches of financial rules

Today's The Guardian Sport Section has a very details description how the whole process and the panel are working, both on Everton's case and in general. What really troubles me is the 'balance of probability' clause as the cut-off point for the panel to make a decision.

Also the fact they admit there is no way to calculate the punishment, so they just created their own of 10 points.

Every succesful club are hated by many , Bayern,Real , Barca , Juventus , PSG and other clubs who dominate their domestic leagues are hated by their competitors , we are hated because of our success in England , the Rags and Dippers were despised by many when they dominated included ourselves, we loved nothing more than stuffing the Rags on derby day.
Success breeds contempt , but the hate for our club has reached new heights , when certain clubs can force the league administrators to bring charges for off the field issues, it really is a sign of desperation and a last throw of the dice.
Our club is the best run club in the world from Sheik Mansour down to the tea lady , we have the best manager , players , facilities in the world and we cannot be beaten on or off the pitch , its been proven over the last decade or more.
We will not get the recognition we deserve because the all powerful red'istree clubs dont want us to , but probably well past my sell by date we will in years to come , in a decade or more we could be considered alongside the 'istree clubs , but that's not why i started supporting City , i am not interested in being the biggest , only the BEST.
That tea lady makes a poor cuppa. Charge her!

our reputation is in tatters with opposition fans and media and even if we are cleared of everything we will still be seen as guilty in their biased eyes.
They're not interested in the truth they WANT us to be guilty and they want to tarnish the trophies so they feel less eaten up about it. It's like showing a racist some facts about immigration, or whatever, they won't change their opinion and say oh yeah, fair enough I was wrong, they'll go nah mate not interested, fake news, etc etc

Today's The Guardian Sport Section has a very details description how the whole process and the panel are working, both on Everton's case and in general. What really troubles me is the 'balance of probability' clause as the cut-off point for the panel to make a decision.

Balance of probability sounds like our worst nightmare. If that's what the "Independent Panel's" decision comes down to regardless of evidence from either side, why don't they just toss a fucking coin ?

If Pannick were in a regular court of aw, I’d be very, very comfortable and sure of our case. This panel could be little more than a self-serving charade where there is little / no recourse for appeal to an upper tier.

It will be interesting to see who / how Everton appeal their sanction.

On a more general note, how FFP has never been demolished as anti-competitive, baffles me.

Incidentally, Pannick is an Arsenal fan. Just sayin’ !

He’s worked for tonnes of clients and who he supports won’t come into it.

Reviews on blackstone

“It’s a joy if you are on the same side, a concern if you are on the other”

“A fearsome, authoritative intellect”
“He is the most brilliant advocate at the bar”
“He is a star of law and is very focused on winning points”

I have no faith in the PL after what happened to John Terry.

Found not guilty in a court of law but was banned by the PL
I don't know if you bothered to read how it works, the whole panel is the judge, the jury (and the executioner.) But that clause is really worrisome for me. They do not need to find us guilty or caught red-handed on any single charge, just to have a hunch we are guilty WE ARE DONE!
And the geezer who picked the panel to find make judgement had also picked the appeal panel. From the same pool of 'the experts'. Just to think somebody thought this out without any questions asked is insane. Unbelievable Jeff!

haha Everton-United right next weekend, home fans will need to make sure Dyche / players has all the support to beat red tops fuckers.

Balance of probability sounds like our worst nightmare. If that's what the "Independent Panel's" decision comes down to regardless of evidence from either side, why don't they just toss a fucking coin ?
CAS ruled on the basis of balance of probabilities and found UEFA never even came close to satisfying that standard. It will take some very compelling evidence to demonstrate that City, Big 5 auditors and Etisalat 'probably' committed fraud.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.