PL charge City for alleged breaches of financial rules

Seems to me that the PL is hoping that their most likely success lies in the non-cooperation route.
If they have no substantive evidence for the financial charges, and many believe that they don’t, then we are left with non-cooperation and a big fine.
The reaction by the great unwashed to the CAS fine for the same charge was to assume that ‘non-cooperation‘ meant we had something to hide and I feel the PL will hope for a similar reaction.
BUT….if the PL started this knowing that they had no real evidence and they were putting all their eggs in the non-cooperation basket, then the whole campaign was surely verging on fraudulent, and they surely can’t expect City to pay a fine which would be seen by many as an attempt to hide the facts and thus be an endorsement of the PLs investigation which had no substance whatsoever.

Oh I wondered where this plastic scouser had gone. Chief journalist for sly sports.

Did the thick twat make any comment about any if -

£50m planning fees for a stadium redesign that never happened?

Illegal hacking of databases?

Main sponsor fined over $1BILLION for money laundering?

Continued use of PEDs?

Spitting in little girls faces, gbh of young girls at football matches?

Juventus fans?

No I didn’t think so

Last edited:
Did the thick twat make any comment about any if -

£50m planning fees for a stadium redesign that never happened?

Illegal hacking of databases?

Main sponsor fined over $1BILLION for money laundering?

Continued use of PEDs?

Spitting in little girls faces, gbh of young girls at football matches?

No I didn’t think so
You forgot the loveable scousers bricking team buses, pushing old men into fountains, protecting racists and murdering Italians.

If I had a relative that thick, I wouldn't be advertising it.
He represents 90% of non-City fans in my experience.

If you want to shut down a City FFP discussion, just ask what have City allegedly done & what we've been charged with. Guaranteed it's discussion over & done with. \0/

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.