PL charge City for alleged breaches of financial rules

None of this would have affected us if Swales had stayed. A renamed Club would be competing in mid table of the Northern Vanarama league and our remaining 'wealth' would have been purely generated through gate receipts only.

Is that the sort of game the neanderthals want the game to regress to ?

Today's The Guardian Sport Section has a very details description how the whole process and the panel are working, both on Everton's case and in general. What really troubles me is the 'balance of probability' clause as the cut-off point for the panel to make a decision.
That is the requirement in a civil matter. It’s only in a criminal trial the burden of proof is beyond reasonable doubt.

I don't know if you bothered to read how it works, the whole panel is the judge, the jury (and the executioner.) But that clause is really worrisome for me. They do not need to find us guilty or caught red-handed on any single charge, just to have a hunch we are guilty WE ARE DONE!
And the geezer who picked the panel to find make judgement had also picked the appeal panel. From the same pool of 'the experts'. Just to think somebody thought this out without any questions asked is insane. Unbelievable Jeff!

He represents 90% of non-City fans in my experience.

If you want to shut down a City FFP discussion, just ask what have City allegedly done & what we've been charged with. Guaranteed it's discussion over & done with. \0/
I find its the best answer when confronted by the brain dead fuckers

It’s not worth worrying about. What will be will be.

The balance of probability (51%+) is a lower bar than in a court where it’s beyond reasonable doubt. Hence Terry got a ban, but not a criminal record.

It’s not a dissimilar process to CAS. We just have to wait for the decision.
CAS was 66% balance.

Never interrupt your enemy whilst he’s making a mistake.

City are strong and silent. Best way. Let the others talk. Then hit them. With evidence. Counter everything in a blanket blitzkrieg of bullish!t busting banter-busting brilliance... and win some shiny stuff. Boil the last dregs of pi$$

I find its the best answer when confronted by the brain dead fuckers
They're unbelievable. A resident Rag mate of mine who I barely see or hear from over the last 18 months has been the same since 2013.

I keep asking him what've we supposed to have done & what've we been charged with? 10 years later all I can get out of him is "You're cheats!" "You're crooks!" & not a shred of detail.

That's it. 乁⁠(⁠ ⁠•⁠_⁠•⁠ ⁠)⁠ㄏ

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.