PL charge City for alleged breaches of financial rules

That doesn’t make sense to be fair. Neither of the underlying set of charges you refer to there apply to Everton, thats not a false narrative.

The Uefa one is due to give what they’ve charged us with, by default they’re saying we must have given false information to Uefa too.

They went to the trouble of saying City had been charged with 8 counts under Profit and Sustainability, for each of two years, and 9 charges under P&S for a third year. 25 separate charges under P&S.

For Everton they grouped all the 8 clause into one charge, and made a single charge for them failing P&S.

My point is that it's either 25 charges for City and 8 charges for Everton, or it is 3 charges for City and 1 for Everton if they are grouping the charges.

But no, they announced 25 charges against City and 1 against Everton. Totally unfair.

Regards charging us for failing UEFA FFP, surely they can only bring that charge if we have actually failed UEFA FFP. All allegations of us failing UEFA FFP were defeated at CAS, so these charges are just false.

Last edited:
The civil and criminal acts of fraud amount to the same thing. They are an intention to dishonestly make a representation in order to make a gain or make someone subject to a loss.

The differences are the court setting, the standard of proof, rules of evidence, the legal person bringing the action and the scope and purpose of the sanction against the offending party.

Edit: intention to make a dishonest representation is possibly tautological!
Oh thanks now I have to go and Google taughtlogically or whatever you put.

True, but I think that the fact that the charges go back to 2009 is an indication that Mancini’s contract is one of the things that’s being looked at, given that 2009 is the year he was appointed.

What makes me laugh is why haven’t they gone back further to 2007 and 2008 when Shinawatra owned the club? Are they trying to say that he was squeaky clean?!

I’d be shitting if they were checking Frank out…

On a similar note, surely if they think us & Chelsea are dodgy they have to question the audit process. Who knows who is getting away with stuff.

It's all about to implode, the pl is eating itself just as the American owners wanted.
The fans of these American clubs are to think to see what's happening.

Bloody hell I even got called a cheat when filling my car up at the petrol station last night. All I was doing was queuing up to pay ! In my City jacket.

I hope it doesnt get to the stage were I feel unsafe wearing my City gear. The way the press/media are stirring it up, it could to that.
I said on this site about a year ago that us fans would be targeted

After spurs away early last season

It kicked off after the match due to stuff being said about oil cheats etc

True, but I think that the fact that the charges go back to 2009 is an indication that Mancini’s contract is one of the things that’s being looked at, given that 2009 is the year he was appointed.

What makes me laugh is why haven’t they gone back further to 2007 and 2008 when Shinawatra owned the club? Are they trying to say that he was squeaky clean?!

The previous owner in John Wardle having to loan Shinawatra money just to pay the wages. I wonder if he ever got that back, I doubt it.

They went to the trouble of saying City had been charged with 8 counts under Profit and Sustainability, for each of two years, and 9 charges under P&S for a third year. 25 separate charges under P&S.

For Everton they grouped all the 8 clause into one charge, and made a single charge for them failing P&S.

My point is that it's either 25 charges for City and 8 charges for Everton, or it is 3 charges for City and 1 for Everton if they are grouping the charges.

But no, they announced 25 charges against City and 1 against Everton. Totally unfair.

Regards charging us for failing UEFA FFP, surely they can only bring that charge if we have actually failed UEFA FFP. All allegations of us falling UEFA FFP were defeated at CAS, so these charges are just false.
The Premier League have turned 5 basic charges against City into 115 mini charges just to make it look worse and keep the red morons frothing in righteous indignation. There are 30 separate mini charges under 'lack of co-operation' alone.

I’d be shitting if they were checking Frank out…

On a similar note, surely if they think us & Chelsea are dodgy they have to question the audit process. Who knows who is getting away with stuff.

with audits, there are genuinely bits missed when being done. When I worked in the Accountancy industry, the company I worked for partnered with an AI company called MindBridge.

It was crazy how much can be missed due to Human error.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.