PL charge City for alleged breaches of financial rules

Looking at the timescales involved, it is almost certain that the independent regulator will be in post before our case is heard. The reasons for the appointment of an independent regulator are because of a widely-held view that football is incapable of governing itself. This was fully endorsed by Tracey Crouch's findings. Football's failings include matters of a disciplinary nature and certain clubs being allowed to vet the appointment of the PL CEO. I attach significant weight to Suzanna Dinnage's comments about certain clubs exercising too much influence, hence her very short-lived tenure as PL CEO. With this in mind, I would fully expect City and any other club with an ongoing disciplinary matter to petition the regulator to have a full re-examination of the facts of their respective cases. I have a growing belief that the charges against City might not even reach an independent commission.
Nail on the head. Masters was humiliated at the Commons Select Committee and essentially accused of lying. The new regulator is being rushed through and is backed by both main parties.

Swedish Ramble is a pretty knowledgeable guy …
SWISS Ramble is a pretty knowledgeable guy…

The Twit you are talking about is Swedish Rumble…which appears to be some half arsed United supporting chancer playing off the back of far more superior and unbiased ‘Swiss Ramble’ name.

Swiss Ramble has generally moved most of his content to Substack to earn some pennies, I presume, and get away from the toxicity of X.

Chancer Swedish rumble # Swiss Ramble

Quality article. I wish I could print off a copy for every thundercunt I've spoken to about City's finances over the past few years.
Quality Mailbox post , yes. Well worth a read if you have any bollox from know nowts.
Sadly the quality Mailbox post, is followed by an intellectually challenged LFC fan speculating on how anticipated City points deductions spread over past years PL would give titles to other clubs Liverpool.
I stopped reading more mailbox posts at that point, as the factual and credible difference between the 1st post by ‘Paul’ and the rest was just a microcosm of what we have faced since 13/14 ‘pinch’ stitch up and will continue to face till everyone alive in this period is dead.

Swedish Ramble is a pretty knowledgeable guy but he's only going off what he can see, but completely misinterprets (IMO) certain aspects of the CAS ruling.

Is he? I've never heard of him. I know Swiss Ramble is certainly a knowledgeable guy about finances and well respected. I've never heard of the Swedish guy - I thought he was probably a nobody hoping to sound authentic by copying Swiss Ramble, but is he?

Nail on the head. Masters was humiliated at the Commons Select Committee and essentially accused of lying. The new regulator is being rushed through and is backed by both main parties.
That pretty much answers the question I have had in my head which is that if we are found guilty regardless of how the hearing goes and tbe PL want to maximise the punishment as per other clubs instructions what would be tbe thing in our armoury that would prevent them from going all in. Sure they would do it if they could get away with it.

Having an argument with one of my mates. I remember a few years back someone on here said that around the 80s (I think) the rags and maybe other clubs too were spending more than 100% of their revenue every year on wages. Is this true and is there a website with this info?

SWISS Ramble is a pretty knowledgeable guy…

The Twit you are talking about is Swedish Rumble…which appears to be some half arsed United supporting chancer playing off the back of far more superior and unbiased ‘Swiss Ramble’ name.

Swiss Ramble has generally moved most of his content to Substack to earn some pennies, I presume, and get away from the toxicity of X.

Chancer Swedish rumble # Swiss Ramble
I'm glad you've said this. To the unsuspecting eye his presumption of our guilt based on us being charged could be worrying. It's a shame really because some of his football finance stuff isn't a bad read at times.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.