PL charge City for alleged breaches of financial rules

How depressing that the BBC Match of the Day team should ask the opinion of someone who has a track record of trolling football fans on social media and appears to have no significant knowledge of financial issues. Lineker damages his own reputation by getting involved in nonsense like this. UK football fans deserve better.
they shouldve asked stefan to go on it instead, shame

Is this finally going to bring all the Premier league teams under investigation and also bring a new format so all clubs are transparent in the way they are run. I still cannot understand how a club a billion pounds in debt no matter how you look at it is still in business , it’s time for a new beginning just as the premier league in the 90,s but this has run its course.

View attachment 99218
I do wish wish City would stop being a soft touch when it comes to cunts like these.
They should be taking them to the fucking cleaners!
I’ve only screen shotted the video cos the title says it all and I wouldn’t expect you to have to watch such shit.
“Man City ADMIT TO CHEATING”
Now basically what that title amounts to is he’s read a few tweets from City fans and because they say ‘FFP was brought in to protect the cartel’ that somehow means they’re admitting to cheating.
That’s the City fans, a few of them who’ve actually admitted fuck all.
He’s just reading between the lines, badly.
But “Man City ADMIT TO CHEATING”
We should be nailing that **** to the nearest door.
I get it’ll happen from rag cunts like him and the many many others.
I’m not even annoyed at them.
I’m annoyed that City just sit back and play nice while we get slandered left right and centre.
All while the club’s future is trying to be destroyed from all angles.
Rant over : )
They’re are nobody’s. City aren’t interested in a Nottingham Forest fan who makes a living by impersonating as a rag.

I have no time for this guy or his opinion on anything City. They only had him on because he's obsessed with tarnishing City, to an unhealthy degree. He looks even more of a dork than he used to, probably has a whole room with City newspaper clippings stuck to the walls, with the red strings connecting them(sometimes called 'conspiracy boards' or 'crazy walls' apparently, just looked that up). I almost feel sorry for him... almost. It's more of the same old shite from the BBC for their part, them and Sky always show their true colours at the first opportunity to stick the boot in on City.

The thing is, it's probably only going to get worse until it's dealt with. So I think we should take stock of all the treatment the club and fans are getting, write anything down that pisses you off(within reason). Any innacturate reporting of the club, any double standards(nobody seems half as interested in Chelsea's case). Also, any attacks on the fanbase, or abuse you get online or in public for being a City fan. Reports of violence especially, paying special attention to how that is covered.

All for when hopefully City are found innocent and we can hammer them with all of it, all at once, for months on end, demanding full apologies, a level of whining even Liverpool fans would be secretly proud of(the english scouse champions of it). Keep it going until they never want to hear about it ever again, for fear of us giving them more headaches about it. That will just be a small taste of what City fans have had to put up with, all this bollocks and toxicity for so long.

Even what City are alleged to have done, Real and Barca have bigger scandals that span as wide a number of years and so do Juve. The spanish state aid dated back all the way to the 90s,there was a PED scandal doctor naming Real as a client and a hint that they weren't the only La Liga club(Barca perhaps?). Multiple scandals at Juve that were every bit as serious as City's case, finance and pitch level related... The difference? They weren't premptively chosen(before any football leaks) as the enemies of football beforehand, simply for striving to make it to the top of the paramyd. For wanting to crash the party of the elite and share the revenues they feel entitled to keep for themselves no matter how bad they do on and off the pitch.
10 years ago at 50 I had a heart attack and subsequent surgery , I’m now 60 and bar that incident feel absolutely blessed to witness the rise of my club an the style in which we achieved it I’m from Salford an was the only kid in a sky blue shirt from the age of 6 I got mullered every fkin day from red tw@ts ( although one or two became life friends) but what I can’t stand is the everyday attacks since we started winning From piss poor commentary when we are representing England in the chumps league to all the snide fkin comments all the time I am truely sick to death of it and hope/ believe City will win this nonsense and demand apologies Sick to death Cmon City Ta

They’re are nobody’s. City aren’t interested in a Nottingham Forest fan who makes a living by impersonating as a rag.
They maybe nobody’s to you but they have a large online following which they are slandering us to.
It’s not just them 2 tits either it’s happening everywhere.
Simon Jordan “City are cheats, they’ve cheated before so they’ll cheat again”

The red clubs are also up for sale so they are vulnerable tk an attack on their value.Maybe even Sheik Jazim heard a whisper something was cookinfg and was why he pulled out of the purchase.
Would be good if we had them by the goollies already. !
We should be supporting lpool when they're not playing us in order that redbirds share increase in value

They maybe nobody’s to you but they have a large online following which they are slandering us to.
It’s not just them 2 tits either it’s happening everywhere.
Simon Jordan “City are cheats, they’ve cheated before so they’ll cheat again”
Fuck them, if we are cleared they have nothing left while City will carry on growing. City may threaten some people behind closed doors but I don’t think they’ll go down the route of taking the likes of Nick Harris and Mark Goldbridge to court for defamation. They’re irrelevant.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.