PL charge City for alleged breaches of financial rules

He's a silent assassin, don't worry about that. The PL know it too.

He doesn’t have to tell anyone he’s nailed them & even when the cunts been nailed they’ll be thinking where did that come from…..

Have a look back over the last 15 years & you may see the pattern.

I can not understand why there is not more press on Chelsea as their predicament could be really difficult.

Firstly been pointed out that FFP could result in Everton going into administration.

If Chelsea were relegated how would their model hold up and could they face a similar issue? Profit and turnover potentially weak in comparison to wage costs as no likelihood of Champions League yet. If relegated, these figures worsen dramatically. Also unlikely to be able to sell many players on these long contracts, unless they have relegation clauses. Could that mean administration for them also?

If City were hit with draconian punishment, they do so from an excellent financial position which would buffer the affects.

FFP potentially causing the potential financial ruin of clubs. Nothing more than a power grab from the cartel.

The media onslaught keeps coming on thick and fast because rags, dips and Arse are not winning leagues. They haven't been able to sell papers for getting on 20 years. The fucking click (that they thought would keep them afloat) cannot be properly monetised. So we're back to the rags, dips and Arse plasticos are not clicking on another rag loss, another Arse poor season or the dips having had one good season in the last 34 are they? So the only thing the said plasticos like, or will click on, is a big anti-City story, hence we get an avalanche on a daily basis. It was bothering me up until the weekend, but now I have decided to enjoy their deep fucking hurt. Bunch of fan boy fanny farts, ALL of them.
1 title in the last 10 years between them.

The vast majority know very little about FFP and even less about our charges (or Everton's). Even if we were found "guilty" of all the charges, we're talking about probably £12.5m per year. I thought it was slightly more but Reuters estimated the image rights as £10m, whereas I thought it was around £17m. That's nowhere near enough to turn meeting the PL's FSR into failing them, as Everton did.

And none of our charges post-date 2018, so for the last five years, while we've won all these trophies under Pep, there's been no problem.

How do the image rights work, PB? I am guessing the club makes money out of players' image rights then pay a % to the player? But if that's the case and the rights were sold upfront for 24 million, wouldn't you expect an annual impact more in the region of 3-5 million rather than 10-17 million? Or are you talking about the impact only on expenses rather than the net impact (revenue less expenses)?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.