PL charge City for alleged breaches of financial rules

I'd hope we'd be robust in our response, but I'm not sure what it is people think we can do to go on the offensive. There are rumours percolating about Khaldoon having 'dirt' on all and sundry, but I think the idea we can 'go nuclear' is speculative at best.
It's not just speculative, it's pure BlueAnon 'the storm is coming' bullshit.

If we clear this hurdle City will put out a neutral but gloating press release about settling this once and for all, people in the club will put out funny social media posts after having one too many drinks at an internal party, and then we will carry on our merry way.

(Edit: I know you were basically saying the same thing, I just wanted to spell it out as explcitly as I could)

Last edited:
I don’t think so as some of those years we were at close to the limit for losses
Siege mentality and all that.
Smash our top 6 rivals and the Premier league would be quaking.
All hypothetical of course

Anyone got the feeling Everton are going to do our dirty work for us and show it all up to be a shame and mud slinging exercise

Pl have shot themselves in foot again
I'm convinced the EFC points deduction will be reduced to 6 points, the compensation will be capped around £20M, so substantial but achievable. However during the IC the cretin Masters "revealed' the punishment criteria was a PL in house creation never approved or even seen by the clubs. Blindingly obvious it's been drummed up just recently and conveniently. He gave personal evidence at the IC demanding a 12 point deduction!. All this was just setting the scene for a huge points deduction on MCFC if found quilts of anything. The PL have completely botched up again.They are so intent on creating a landscape to attack MCFC that they have thrown EFC under a bus. No doubt a double whammy for the dips petrified what Everton could do once they move into an awesome new stadium. Make no mistake with the right owners Everton could easily be on a par with us and the Barcodes. The rags/dips/tarqs and little poodle Spud are having nightmares with us, NUFC, CFC, AVFC and WHUFC all threatening to destroy their comfy little cash cow the PL. Bring it on.

Last edited:
So in laymen’s terms if they did have a similar metric to the 1 suggested by the premier league to that suggested by the prem off 6 plus 1 per 5mill they could do 1 of 2 things.
6 points per year for 6 years plus 3 points for each of those seasons so 54 points or 6 points for failing plus 6x12.5 giving you 75, decided by 5 equalling a further 15 points so a total of 21 point deduction?
I think you're not being entirely serious here, but the serious point is we wouldn't fail the PL's FSR's even if all of the revenue supposedly paid off the books was added back.

They always seem to cause as much bother as their red cousins whenever we play them.

Wankers.
We’re hardly innocent ourselves from back in the day.

Trust me, I know a fair few Everton and they’re decent guys. Modest, humble, self-deprecating etc.

I find the Liverpool fans far more arrogant and none of them go.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.