PL charge City for alleged breaches of financial rules

Pretty sure we’d go ‘nuclear’ if the PL did also. Our reaction would be absolutely thunderous and all out attack. I’m hopefully a new regulator would give us the path to blow the PL away in the courts.

Tolmie also made the point on Twitter about how would the TV companies around the world react if City weren’t in the league. Imagine booting out Guardiola and Haaland when they’ve just spent a billion on TV rights.
It’d barely make a difference. People around the world would still tune in. IMHO

I think the PL could already know they're onto a losing thing here with City charges, I think they know they will likely lose.
They will wait for the new regulator to come in so the shit can be thrown at them instead. PL look good, the new regulator looks shite, City reputation still suffers. It's all politics and we know it.
So when do the new regulators start?

I think the PL could already know they're onto a losing thing here with City charges, I think they know they will likely lose.
They will wait for the new regulator to come in so the shit can be thrown at them instead. PL look good, the new regulator looks shite, City reputation still suffers. It's all politics and we know it.
So when do the new regulators start?
When the rags and dippers have chosen them

Didn't they respond and say they're interested in what punishment we get if they got a 10pt deduction. They can go fuck themselves. We have no friends where this is concerned.

It still really pisses me off the club was onboard with the Super League proposals. We could have used that to our advantage and said "it's no surprise they want to bring charges against us, but let's remember they also wanted a Super League, money is their only motivation". Instead we showed we're willing to jump into bed with those that go against us, if it can bring increased revenues.
Yeah that was a big missed opportunity from a footballing and moral perspective. Sadly at the end of the day our boys are no different from all the others and pay homage to the same god.

When the rags and dippers have chosen them
This is just a long slow grinding down City process.
The clubs behind it are quite happy to sacrifice the PL as we know it on the altar of killing us off, and then I would imagine, they would have the sheer arrogance to think that they could then take control of the new regulators.
They may be right but that’s another fight another day.

This is just a long slow grinding down City process.
The clubs behind it are quite happy to sacrifice the PL as we know it on the altar of killing us off, and then I would imagine, they would have the sheer arrogance to think that they could then take control of the new regulators.
They may be right but that’s another fight another day.
Regulators have been found to be wanting in many areas of business and the economy so no reason to expect this new office to be any different.

I think you're not being entirely serious here, but the serious point is we wouldn't fail the PL's FSR's even if all of the revenue supposedly paid off the books was added back.

yep this is the case and people are forgetting this. We might have failed FFP but we were nowhere near failing FSR so all this £5 mill per point extra stuff is a non starter

Im not sure why anyone thinks the club would ‘go nuclear’. They havent in the 15 years theyve been here , despite unimaginable shit thrown at us.

2 bit hacks who have said all sorts of shit still welcomes to press conferences and matches, stuffing their greedy faces with our free trough.
Owners of clubs cheerily welcomed through the doors, despite them signing letters to have us ‘done’.

It just isnt khaldoons style seemingly. As long as when all this is over we are totally cleared i wont care how khaldoon went about his business but sometimes i wish we would take a leaf out of the hard shoulder shitters book and just kick the cunts out

Im not sure why anyone thinks the club would ‘go nuclear’. They havent in the 15 years theyve been here , despite unimaginable shit thrown at us.

2 bit hacks who have said all sorts of shit still welcomes to press conferences and matches, stuffing their greedy faces with our free trough.
Owners of clubs cheerily welcomed through the doors, despite them signing letters to have us ‘done’.

It just isnt khaldoons style seemingly. As long as when all this is over we are totally cleared i wont care how khaldoon went about his business but sometimes i wish we would take a leaf out of the hard shoulder shitters book and just kick the cunts out
He's a silent assassin, don't worry about that. The PL know it too.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.