PL charge City for alleged breaches of financial rules

Am I right in saying that the only thing that has brought this thread to life, is the Everton points deduction, and that nothing has changed with regards to the charges leveled against us?

And that no one actual knows about when any hearing is going to take place?

I understand that the Everton situation has sent some shockwaves throughout out fan base but it's been made clear the two situations are not comparable, with this in mind are we not going around in circles?
No shockwaves from me, just boredom.
I fucking hate international breaks.

Now the can of worms is wide open , let’s look into all the rags transfers under chewing gum red nose tenure . If he can tap in nasri and advise him to go war with the club , imagine what he must done behind the closed doors.?

Everybody is at it.

This was a long time ago though, so pretty sure they can't investigate, probably time-barred under law.
Limitation Act 1980 Section 32:

Subject to subsection (3), subsections (3), (4A) and (4B) below, where in the case of any action for which a period of limitation is prescribed by this Act, either—
(a)the action is based upon the fraud of the defendant; or
(b)any fact relevant to the plaintiff’s right of action has been deliberately concealed from him by the defendant; or
(c)the action is for relief from the consequences of a mistake;
the period of limitation shall not begin to run until the plaintiff has discovered the fraud, concealment or mistake (as the case may be) or could with reasonable diligence have discovered it.

I used to really like Gary Linekar but I really went off on him today:

Sad day that someone who's an idol of mine is swayed by an instant financial expert just add water on Twitter!

I listened to the pod. If that was the only time which I had ever heard Harris speak or knew of his views on the subject matter, I wouldn't be holding anything against him. There was nothing overly controversial or biased, at least nothing which we're well used to from his daily ramblings on social media. I did find it interesting though that Lineker introduced him (Harris) as an "expert". Wasn't the idea that he was any kind of expert actually completely dismissed in court?

Thing is, what he says and the way he says it can pull the wool over many eyes. It sounds credible to a lay person who has nothing to counter what he says. Particularly when he's saying things which so many united, liverpool, spurs, arsenal fans etc *WANT* to hear. Hence we have this incorrect idea that he's an expert on the subject, which we know is not the case. It's quite dangerous that such an individual can hold such a platform.

Im not sure why anyone thinks the club would ‘go nuclear’. They havent in the 15 years theyve been here , despite unimaginable shit thrown at us.

2 bit hacks who have said all sorts of shit still welcomes to press conferences and matches, stuffing their greedy faces with our free trough.
Owners of clubs cheerily welcomed through the doors, despite them signing letters to have us ‘done’.

It just isnt khaldoons style seemingly. As long as when all this is over we are totally cleared i wont care how khaldoon went about his business but sometimes i wish we would take a leaf out of the hard shoulder shitters book and just kick the cunts out

There haven't been many occasions that the people who run the club have even stuck up for the fans in hotly debated situations, I am not holding my breath here.

Im not sure why anyone thinks the club would ‘go nuclear’. They havent in the 15 years theyve been here , despite unimaginable shit thrown at us.

2 bit hacks who have said all sorts of shit still welcomes to press conferences and matches, stuffing their greedy faces with our free trough.
Owners of clubs cheerily welcomed through the doors, despite them signing letters to have us ‘done’.

It just isnt khaldoons style seemingly. As long as when all this is over we are totally cleared i wont care how khaldoon went about his business but sometimes i wish we would take a leaf out of the hard shoulder shitters book and just kick the cunts out
I believe we will ‘go nuclear’ if found guilty and we believe we’re innocent and can prove it.
It’s not beyond the realms of possibility that the premier league could fuck us over regardless of any evidence.
That goes for this ‘independent panel’ too.
Miscarriages of justice happen.
If innocent.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.