PL charge City for alleged breaches of financial rules

That's not true I'm afraid.

Harris is a ****, but you've missed why the judge was commenting on Harris' expertise.

City were claiming he was an expert and that the claimants hadn't obtained the Court's leave - which is a matter of protocol and ensures City could get their own expert testimony to challenge that position. However, what the judge is saying is that he doesn't think what Harris had reported as being "expertise" so didn't particularly see an issue with it - although was happy to leave it to the ruling judge in court to determine.

Harris is a **** though.
At some point he made the calculation that being absolute 100% anti City will make him a living. So he strives to become the goto journo for rags/dips/tarqs/spuds seeking their daily dose of City hatred. He made an appearance in the anti City YT video that appeared in the summer. For someone who markets himself as being against 'con men' he is a total hypocrite. He refuses to say who paid him to appear in that video and who paid for the production. He also refuses to answer if asked about payments from other PL clubs. If you look at his tin pot company on Companies House its obvious he's just a freelancer working on his own but portrays himself as the CEO of a football finance "consultancy".
He works in an industry where the job prospects are terrifying, he will be replaced within five years by an AI LLM. I just hope the AI isn't trained on the bile he spouts about MCFC. I read on here that he has phycological issues so should be given some slack, I decided a while ago to block him.

Last edited:
The Pl allowed for some Covid related adjustments in 2022 which meant that Utd met the PL ffp requirements. Lucky that isn't it. Utd can always rely on a helping hand from the PL.
I thought after the Covid allowances united lost around £45m and Everton lost around £19m?
United’s total loses over 3 seasons were somewhere between £210m and £250m depending where you read.
Even ratboy was talking about their loses on Sky.

At some point he made the calculation that being absolute 100% anti City will make him a living. So he strives to become the goto journo for rags/dips/tarqs/spuds seeking their daily dose of City hatred. He made an appearance in the anti City YT video that appeared in the summer. For someone who markets himself as being against 'con men' he is a total hypocrite. He refuses to say who paid him to appear in that video and who paid for the production. He also refuses to answer if asked about payments from other PL clubs. If you look at his tin pot company on Companies House its obvious he's just a freelancer working on his own but portrays himself as the CEO of football finance consultancy.
He works in an industry where the job prospects are terrifying, he will be replaced within five years by an AI LLM. I just hope the AI isn't trained on the bile he spouts about MCFC. I read on here that has phycological issues so should be given some slack, I decided a while ago to block him.
The uncharacteristic radio silence from the WhatsApp group around the time that dodgy video appeared more than suggests that at least a few of them were involved in it

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.