PL charge City for alleged breaches of financial rules

I thought after the Covid allowances united lost around £45m and Everton lost around £19m?
United’s total loses over 3 seasons were somewhere between £210m and £250m depending where you read.
Even ratboy was talking about their loses on Sky.
It says it in The Independent. About half way down. Assume this is correct.

I literally have no idea as I’m not involved in the process. I would suspect though we are guilty of a few of the charges yes.

But to the wider point you’re inferring, if you can’t handle a few people getting the knives out when we take a knock then maybe supporting city isn’t for you mate. Success breeds envy. But just because of that it doesn’t mean you have to go totally the opposite way and cry about injustice and believe there’s some big huge conspiracy.

Truth is often in the middle.
With all due respect you’re in no position to tell me that supporting City isn’t for me when, in a previous post, you’ve said you’d wear a United shirt at a derby if someone paid you enough money (don’t bother deleting it, I’ve got a screenshot).

Maybe supporting the Rags is more up your street.

Anyway, enjoy your fishing expedition.

Im not sure why anyone thinks the club would ‘go nuclear’. They havent in the 15 years theyve been here , despite unimaginable shit thrown at us.

2 bit hacks who have said all sorts of shit still welcomes to press conferences and matches, stuffing their greedy faces with our free trough.
Owners of clubs cheerily welcomed through the doors, despite them signing letters to have us ‘done’.

It just isnt khaldoons style seemingly. As long as when all this is over we are totally cleared i wont care how khaldoon went about his business but sometimes i wish we would take a leaf out of the hard shoulder shitters book and just kick the cunts out
Agree. Makes me laugh when everyone speaks about this so called smoking gun. I really don’t think it exists.

I doubt in the history of English Law if there has ever been an individual, a company or an organization that is expected to go through a legal hearing that is so prejudiced against them, it's staggering.
Imagine if City went to the High Court seeking an injunction against the PL proceeding with IC hearing on those grounds.
The Judge asks what evidence is there that the PL case against MCFC is so polluted that it can not proceed, and Lord Pannick replies..
"Open the court room door we just need to reverse in a couple of HGVs your honour...."

I literally have no idea as I’m not involved in the process. I would suspect though we are guilty of a few of the charges yes.

But to the wider point you’re inferring, if you can’t handle a few people getting the knives out when we take a knock then maybe supporting city isn’t for you mate. Success breeds envy. But just because of that it doesn’t mean you have to go totally the opposite way and cry about injustice and believe there’s some big huge conspiracy.

Truth is often in the middle.
Wow. Patronisingly arrogant. You’re just the best fan ever.

With my conspiracy hat on, I have always suspected that a big part of this was repetitional damage, but then agiaim it’s a bloody expensive way to go about it, it must be costing the PL millions in legal fees, I thought the league itself wasn’t particularly wealthy but who knows

There was absolutely no need to announce the charges in the manner they did. It was an orchestrated attempt not just to damage our reputation but to induce a media pile-on with a view to placing as much pressure on the tribunal as possible to find against us.

With all due respect you’re in no position to tell me that supporting City isn’t for me when, in a previous post, you’ve said you’d wear a United shirt at a derby if someone paid you enough money.

Maybe supporting them is more up your street.

Anyway, enjoy your fishing expedition.

Did I? I literally can’t remember that but I guess it depends how much they paid me!

Okay mr sensitive. Good night.

I think there’s probably a fair few charges we aren’t guilty of! But I suspect there’s a fair few we are guilty of too.
I'm not saying you can't have that opinion but the tone of your posts aimed at everyone else is a bit preachy and grating since you don't really know better than anyone else here.

Out of interest which charges have you convinced yourself of and why or is it just based on "115 is a big number... gotta be something to it"?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.