PL charge City for alleged breaches of financial rules

I'm not saying you can't have that opinion but the tone of your posts aimed at everyone else is a bit preachy and grating since you don't really know better than anyone else here.

Out of interest which charges have you convinced yourself of and why or is it just based on "115 is a big number... gotta be something to it"?

I haven’t reviewed all 115 charges no and before you jump all over that I would bet my house 90% of people posting in here haven’t either.

From what I have read I think we did employ Mancini after he was sacked in an advisory role. How much of the role was to counter FFP or was really a job in itself only Mancini and city know. My hunch is it’s what’s called “creative accounting”. Does that mean the charge will stick? Who knows but I equally don’t think that charge is so unfair gross miscarriage of justice.

Anyway apologies if I’ve come across arrogant I just find a lot of posters in this thread only want to deal in theatrics.

It says it in The Independent. About half way down. Assume this is correct.

“stated they lost €281m due to the pandemic but could only write off a €15m loss in the accounts they submitted to European football’s governing body.”
So under PL rules they’re allowed to lose £105m over 3 seasons, they lost €281m.
So that’s £140m loses the premier league allowed them to write off for Covid?
Probably me being thick cos it doesn’t add up to me.
Doesn’t help that hardly any reports mention the actual amount they lost.
Funny that.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.