PL charge City for alleged breaches of financial rules

Looks like it but Etihad and Etisalat were both cleared by CAS. Which is precisely why I say these charges look pretty desperate.

Yes I agree with that, that’s the only reason I can see how they can justify charging us with what they have done though. Even with that, I think a lot are spurious to say the least which gives the impression a fair amount at least of it is only about show.

So it's supposed to be an independent tribunal, but Liverpool are supposedly pressuring their mates, the Premier League, to expedite the case. If the PL start putting pressure on the tribunal to get the job done...surely Liverpool want justice to be done. That means things should be allowed to run their course. You Always Walk Alone etc etc

Doesn't even make sense. The Premier League have concluded their investigation. It's with the independent commission now.

Seems like Liverpool based journalists are pandering to their audience.

Reactions: Bez
Doesn't even make sense. The Premier League have concluded their investigation. It's with the independent commission now.

Seems like Liverpool based journalists are pandering to their audience.
Very true. The unruly mob will be pleased about this. No doubt Klopp made the call to the PL himself

Is it? I don’t know the details but if we employed Mancini as an advisor by city football group why would that be illegal? It’s not allowed by ffp but it’s certainly not illegal in the real world as long as everything is declared to the tax authorities.
It's not illegal and FFP didn't exist when Mancini was first appointed.

Haha. Cunts.

I mean it’s not surprising and I’m sure they’re not the only ones keen to have a resolution asap.

Logically, the hearing needs to be early enough that any subsequent appeal (if necessary) can be heard prior to the start of a season, and the windows are quite limited now before the start of next season, especially as it’s not going to be a 1 or 2 days hearing…

Walking away from UEFA when their dirty tricks emerged and putting our faith in CAS turned out to be a smart move. We don't even know who is on the PL-picked panel considering allegations which could destroy our club which has been at the heart of the Manchester community since 1894.
I know the club signed up to the rules but it’s not like we had a choice. We didn’t sign up to the red clubs relentless attacks on the clubs reputation. Nor did we sign up for those same clubs to use the premier league to constantly stifle progress, not that it did anyway.

If anything we should be taking the league to court for the financial allegations they have thrown at us!

We need to be challenging the legitimacy of FFP anyway.

My only thought is that we already know how this is all going to play out. Maybe deals have been made and it’s just a matter of time before the public become informed.

So it's supposed to be an independent tribunal, but Liverpool are supposedly pressuring their mates, the Premier League, to expedite the case. If the PL start putting pressure on the tribunal to get the job done...surely Liverpool want justice to be done. That means things should be allowed to run their course. You Always Walk Alone etc etc

We will not receive a fair hearing. We all know this deep down. Maybe see if we can get the hearing moved to Mars? -:)

Unless the Martians are dips aswell?

I mean it’s not surprising and I’m sure they’re not the only ones keen to have a resolution asap.

Logically, the hearing needs to be early enough that any subsequent appeal (if necessary) can be heard prior to the start of a season, and the windows are quite limited now before the start of next season, especially as it’s not going to be a 1 or 2 days hearing…
Unfortunately for them, they have no say in the matter so they can push all they like.

Fuckin busy cunts.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.