PL charge City for alleged breaches of financial rules

I think you’re dead right. They could have really damaged us a decade ago but any attempts to kill us off now we’re treble winners, completed the threeple etc…let alone the global football clout of CFG and Abu Dhabi at our back…not a fucking chance. A few hacks in the press box, Gary-Fucking-Lineker, the BBC, Sky/TNT, juvenile butt-hurt fans of the old Sky 4….all yesterdays men. We are a big part of the future - whatever they think.
They should’ve drowned us when we were a harmless puppy, we’ve now grown into a snarling big dog and will seriously hurt them if they try it on. The smarter ones will get that and shift their ground. It’ll happen. Either way, these no-marks will not be taking us down. I don’t think many of them realise how far and how fast they’re falling behind.
1000% spot on...I've been saying that...that ship has long sailed, as I said in an earlier post...

Unfortunately for them, they have no say in the matter so they can push all they like.
Of course, as said though, logistically if it’s happening in 24, I would think it has to be either circa March or circa September to avoid the risk of appeals crossing seasons and causing total chaos, so they might not get a say, but I wouldn’t be surprised if they get their wish of resolution prior to 24/25.

I haven’t reviewed all 115 charges no and before you jump all over that I would bet my house 90% of people posting in here haven’t either.

From what I have read I think we did employ Mancini after he was sacked in an advisory role. How much of the role was to counter FFP or was really a job in itself only Mancini and city know. My hunch is it’s what’s called “creative accounting”. Does that mean the charge will stick? Who knows but I equally don’t think that charge is so unfair gross miscarriage of justice.

Anyway apologies if I’ve come across arrogant I just find a lot of posters in this thread only want to deal in theatrics.

He (if the leaked documents are accurate) signed the contracts with us and Al Jazira on the same day. The email chains for it and invoices don’t look particularly great either, that’s the one I think will be hardest for us to explain.

The total arrogance of Liverpool FC. They are trying to interfere in a legal case of one of their commercial rivals. It couldn't happen in any other industry. How long do they think a case involving millions of documents and 115 allegations will take? This is more complex than many criminal cases handled by the Serious Fraud Office and will take years. They can't keep their noses out of other clubs' business. They are the most despicable club in European football. The source of this story is Kieran Maguire, Liverpool-based, and a genuine football finance expert. He knows plenty about Liverpool's dirty tricks.
Dipping twats hoping they finish second then
Hope Saudi buy salah and loan him to Newcastle

Is it? I don’t know the details but if we employed Mancini as an advisor by city football group why would that be illegal? It’s not allowed by ffp but it’s certainly not illegal in the real world as long as everything is declared to the tax authorities.
but what they have accused us of is that Mancini was paid part of his City salary elsewhere ,which is false accounting. Whether it's true or not I have no idea

I don’t remember any sympathy when UEFA changed their FFP regulations at the last minute and on purpose, knowing City would fail FFP.

Oh the romance of the Merseyside clubs, their history, and the city of Liverpool.

Yes, the punishment is unfair.

E9393435-19FE-40CD-9433-377C6A0A75F2.jpeg

Last edited:

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.